11/02/2022

His family is very rich(家累千金)

His family is very rich(家累千金)

 

During the Warring States Period of China, there was a famous general whose name was (Wu Qi).

There is a story about him in the history books.

 

The Warring States Period in China was an era of turmoil.

The feudal system established by the Zhou Dynasty disintegrated, and all the nobles in the Zhou Dynasty established many kingdoms.

 

These nobles who have established kingdoms all hope to annex other kingdoms to strengthen their kingdoms.

As a result, wars often broke out between the kingdoms.

 

Many nobles who had great power were defeated and became commoners.

Many people learned from these defeated nobles a lot of valuable knowledge that only nobles could learn.

 

Many people who learned these precious knowledge began to travel in various kingdoms, because they hoped to use their knowledge to become an important advisor in a kingdom, and thereby improve their economic and social status.

This is the background of his life.

 

He was born into a wealthy family and he did not like to study.

When he became an adult, he hoped to use money to buy an official position in the Wei Kingdom.

 

But because he only had money and he had no knowledge, he was deceived.

He spent all his inheritance, but he did not get any official position in the Wei kingdom.

 

His neighbors thought he was very stupid, and many of his neighbors laughed at him.

He felt very ashamed, and the shame aroused his anger, and he killed the people who laughed at him.

 

After he killed the men, he returned to his home.

 

He said to his mother.

I killed a lot of people just now, so I'm running away. I am leaving our kingdom.

But please believe me, I will definitely come back to my hometown.

When I come back to my hometown, everyone in my hometown will be in awe of me for the great power I have.

 

He bit his arm fiercely, and there were obvious tooth marks on his arm, and a lot of blood flowed out.

 

He said to his mother,

I will always remember the shame of today, and from today, I look at this wound on my arm every day.

This wound will inspire me every day. I must succeed quickly and come back to my hometown with honor.

 

This idiom is used to describe a person whose family is rich.

 

Dear friends, what inspiration or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

Have you ever been angry at someone's ridicule? Which one do you think is more important, knowledge or money?

I hope this story will give you something new to gain.

 


                                                              此圖片來自百度百科



家累千金(His family is very rich)

 

 

中國的戰國時代,有一個著名的將軍,他的名字叫做(吳起)

歷史書上記載了一個關於他的故事。

 

中國的戰國時代,是一個動亂的年代,

周王朝所建立的封建制度瓦解,周王朝中的所有貴族們建立了許多王國。

 

這些建立了王國的貴族們都希望能夠併吞其他王國以強大自己的王國。

因此各個王國間經常發生戰爭。

 

有許多原本擁有巨大權勢的貴族被打敗後成了平民。

很多人民便向這些被打敗的貴族學到許多原本只有貴族才能學習的珍貴知識。

 

很多學習到這些珍貴知識的民眾便開始遊走在各個王國,因為他們希望可以藉由自己的知識而成為某個王國中的重要參謀,並藉此提高自已的經濟與社會地位。

這就是他生活的時代背景。

 

他出生於一個富有的家庭,他不喜歡念書。

他成年後,他希望用金錢去得買到一個衛王國中的官吏的職位。

 

但是因為他只有錢,他沒有知識,所以他被欺騙。

他他把他繼承的財產全部花光,但是他沒有得到任何一個衛王國中的官吏的職位。

 

他的鄰居們認為他非常愚昧,很多他的鄰居嘲笑他,。

他覺得非常羞恥,羞恥心引起了他的憤怒,他殺了那些嘲笑他的人們。

 

他殺了這些人後,他回到自己的家中。

 

他對自已的母親說。

我剛才殺了很多人,因此我要逃亡。我要離開我們的王國。

但是請你相信我,我一定會再回來家鄉。

我再度回來家鄉的時候,家鄉中的所有人都會因為我所擁有的巨大權力而敬畏我。

 

他狠狠地咬了自已的手臂,他的手臂上留下明顯的齒痕更流出許多鮮血。

 

他對自己的母親說,

我永遠會記得今天的恥辱,從今天開始,我每天都會看我手臂上的這個傷口。

這個傷口會每天激勵我我一定要快點成功然後光榮地回來我的家鄉。

 

這句成語被用來形容一個人的家裡很有錢。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你曾經因為別人的嘲笑而憤怒嗎?你認為知識與金錢那一個更重要呢?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為史記-孫子吳起列傳

https://www.arteducation.com.tw/guwen/bookv_152.html

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...