12/13/2022

 Equally divided(平分秋色)

 

The Mid-Autumn Festival is one of the most important festivals for Chinese people.

During the Tang Dynasty in China, there was a poet named (Li Pu).

 

He wrote a poem on the night of the Mid-Autumn Festival.

The content of the poem is as follows.

 

In the vast sky, a mirror-like white moon slowly rose.

 

Autumn is an extremely beautiful season. If the beauty of autumn can be quantified, then the beauty of the moon during the Mid-Autumn Festival can probably account for half of it.

 

Every road and every corner on the entire land is covered with bright moonlight.

My whole body is also surrounded by this beautiful moonlight, and I feel very peaceful.

 

I looked at the moon, and I seemed to see the rabbit that lived on the moon in Chinese legend jumping happily beside a laurel tree.

 

I pray in my heart that the toad in Chinese legend who lives with the rabbit on the moon will not appear at this moment.

 

I imagined in my heart that when it was a little later, when the night was darker and the Milky Way was brighter, I would be able to take that mysterious raft that only immortals could ride to the moon hanging high in the sky.

 

This idiom means to divide equally. This idiom is used to describe two people or two teams or two objects are equally good.

 

Dear friend, what kind of inspiration or thought do you have after hearing this story?

What legends do you have about the moon in your nation? Have you heard any poems about the moon?

I hope this story can give you some new harvest.

 



                                                     此圖片來自百度百科


平分秋色(Equally divided)

 

平分秋色(平分)

 

中秋節是中國人最重要的節日之一。

中國的唐王朝時代有一個詩人,他的名字是(李樸)

 

他在中秋節的夜晚寫了一首詩。

這首詩的內容如下。

 

廣闊的天空中,一個如同鏡子般的潔白的月亮緩緩的升起。

 

秋天是一個無比美麗的季節,如果秋天的美可以量化,那麼中秋節的月亮的美大概可以佔到一半的份額。

 

整片大地上的每一條路與每一個角落,都舖滿了明亮的月光。

我整個人也被這美麗的月光包圍,我感覺心情四非常的安寧。

 

我看著月亮,我彷彿看見中國傳說中住在月亮上的那一隻兔子正在一顆桂樹旁愉快的跳躍著。

 

我在心中祈禱,與兔子一起住在月亮上的中國傳說中的那隻蟾蜍不要在這個時刻出現。

 

我的心中幻想著,等再晚一點,夜色在深一點而銀河在更亮一點的時候,我能夠搭上那一艘神秘的仙人才能乘坐的木筏到那高掛在天空中的月亮上去遊玩。

 

這句成語的意思是平分。這句成語被用來形容兩個人或是兩支隊伍或兩件物品一樣的優秀。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你的民族中,對於月亮有何種傳說呢?你聽過那些與月亮有關的詩歌呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為唐-李樸-中秋

https://so.gushiwen.cn/mingju/juv_91110e408572.aspx

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...