12/27/2022

He faces all the difficulties and challenges in life with a smiling attitude(付之一笑)

He faces all the difficulties and challenges in life with a smiling attitude(付之一笑)

 

(Su Shi) is the most outstanding writer and poet in Chinese history.

He has a student named (Wang Shi).

 

In 1088 AD, he wrote a poem in a letter to his students. The general idea of the poem is as follows.

 

Time goes by so fast, how come I have reached this age all of a sudden.

Time passes year by year, and the cycle of winter passing and summer coming continues.

Often just take out the winter clothes, but take out the summer fan again in the blink of an eye.

 

Our life is the same, there are ups and downs, sometimes we lose and sometimes we gain.

My mood is now indifferent to gains and losses, because I know that if I don't gain, I won't lose

 

I see that you are very active, you study hard and hope to have the opportunity to display your talents.

But I want to remind you that there are many helplessness in our lives, and some things need to wait for the cooperation of the time to have a chance to succeed.

 

You study hard alone, and you don't have many friends.

But I am a little worried about your life, I hope you still remember to eat and keep healthy.

 

I see that your clothes are very old, and the house you live in is very simple.

I hope you face the present predicament with a smile, because none of us know what the Creator has planned for our future.

 

I trust that your efforts will bear fruit and that you will improve every day morally and intellectually.

I believe that I can see you pass the imperial examination in the near future, and I will congratulate you well then.

 

This idiom is used to describe a person who faces all the difficulties and challenges in life with a smiling attitude.

 

Dear friend, what are your feelings or thoughts after hearing this story?

How do you face difficulties and challenges? Can you stay positive and optimistic when you are poor?

I hope this story can give you some new harvest.

 



                                        此圖片來自維基百科




付之一笑(He faces all the difficulties and challenges in life with a smiling attitude)

 

(蘇軾)是中國歷史上最傑出的文學家與詩人。

他有一個學生,這個學生的名字叫做(王適)

 

西元1088年,他在寫給他的學生的一封信中,寫了一首詩。這首詩的大意如下。

 

時間快速流逝,怎麼一下子我就已經到了這個年紀了。

時間一年一年的過,冬天過去接著夏天到來地一直循環。

往往才剛拿出冬天的衣服,但轉眼間就又拿出夏天的扇子。

 

我們的人生也是一樣,有高潮也有低谷,有些時候失去也有些時候會獲得。

我的心情現在對於得失保持淡然,因為我知道我沒有獲得也就不會失去

 

我看到你非常的積極,你認真地念書希望可以有機會發揮自已的才能。

但我要提醒你,我們的人生中有很多無可奈何,有些事情需要等待時機的配合才有機會成功。

 

你一個人安靜的努力念書,你沒有太多的往來的朋友。

但我有點擔心你的生活,我希望你還是要記吃飯並且保持身體的健康。

 

我看到你的衣服很舊了,你住的房子非常的簡陋。

我希望你用微笑面對現在的困境,因為我們每個人都不知道造物主對我們的未來的安排。

 

我相信你的努力會有所成果,你會在道德與知識上每天愈來愈進步。

我相信不久的將來我就可以看到你通過科舉考試,我到時候再好好地恭喜你。

 

這句成語被用來形容一個人用微笑的態度去面對生活中遇見的所有困難與挑戰。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

你遇見困難與挑戰時你會如何面對呢?你在貧困的時候是否可以保持積極與樂觀呢?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為宋-蘇東坡-次韻王郎子立風雨有感

https://zh.m.wikisource.org/zh-hant/%E6%AC%A1%E9%9F%BB%E7%8E%8B%E9%83%8E%E5%AD%90%E7%AB%8B%E9%A2%A8%E9%9B%A8%E6%9C%89%E6%84%9F

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...