1/27/2023

He trusts completely and follows all my advice.(言聽計用) / He shared his clothes and food with me(解衣推食)

He trusts completely and follows all my advice.(言聽計用)

He shared his clothes and food with me(解衣推食)

 

The name of the founding king of the Han Dynasty in Chinese history was (Liu Bang). And the name of the most important general who assisted him in founding the Han Dynasty was (Han Xin).

 

The story of (Han Xin)'s life is very wonderful, and one of his stories is recorded in history.

 

In the last years of the Qin Dynasty, there were many resistance forces in China. Among these resisting forces, the two largest forces are the Chu Kingdom led by (Xiang Yu) and the Han Kingdom led by (Liu Bang).

 

In 204 BC, a war broke out between the Kingdom of Han and the Kingdom of Chu.

In this battle, the Kingdom of Chu lost 200,000 elite soldiers.

After this battle, the military strength of the Han Kingdom and the Chu Kingdom reversed, and the military strength of the Han Kingdom began to surpass that of the Chu Kingdom.

 

After the war, (Xiang Yu) sent an envoy to see (Han Xin).

 

The messenger said to (Han Xin).

You should break away from the Kingdom of Han and form a new kingdom yourself.

If you form a new kingdom, (Xiang Yu) will support you and become your ally.

This is a good opportunity, you are a smart person, and you should make this choice that is best for you.

 

(Han Xin) answered the messenger.

Before I came to the Kingdom of Han, I originally joined the army of the Kingdom of Chu, because I think the army of the Kingdom of Chu is the most powerful in the whole of China, and I really want to realize my ideal in this place.

I served as a low-ranking guard in the army of Chu Kingdom,

I have put forward many suggestions to (Xiang Yu), but (Xiang Yu) has not adopted my opinion.

I felt that I was not taken seriously, so I left the army of Chu Kingdom later.

 

After I arrived in the army of the Han Kingdom, (Liu Bang) did not ignore me because of my young age. He attached great importance to my suggestions and adopted them all as long as they were my suggestions.

(Liu Bang) was also very kind to me, he was a king, he shared his food and clothes with me.

He trusted me very much, he let me serve as the supreme leader of the army of the Kingdom of Han, and he allowed me to command an army of tens of thousands of people according to my own ideas.

 

I can have such an achievement today, I think the main reason is because (Liu Bang) believes in my ability and he fully empowers me.

 

I am so close to (Liu Bang), and he trusts me so much.

I will never betray him, and I will serve him until the day I die.

 

(Han Xin) paused, and finally answered the messenger.

I am very grateful to (Xiang Yu) for his advice, he is the general I respect the most. Please say thank you to him for me.

I will not betray the Kingdom of Han, and I will never start a new kingdom myself.

 

The first idiom is used to describe a person who completely trusts and follows all advice from another person).

The second idiom is used to describe a person who cares a lot about another person.

 

 

Dear friend, what are your feelings or thoughts after hearing this story?

If you were Han Xin, would you establish a new kingdom by yourself? Is your work fully authorized?

I hope this story can give you some new harvest.

 



                                                   圖片來自百度百科

言聽計用(He trusts completely and follows all my advice.)

解衣推食(He shared his clothes and food with me)

 

中國歷史上的漢王朝開國國王的名字叫做(劉邦)。而協助他創建漢王朝的最重要的將軍的名字是(韓信)

 

(韓信)一生的故事非常的精采,歷史上記載了一個他的故事。

 

秦王朝的末年,中國境內有很多反抗勢力。這些反抗勢力中,最大的兩股力量是(項羽)所領導的楚王國與(劉邦)所領導的漢王國。

 

西元前204年,漢王國與楚王國間發生一場戰爭。

這一場戰役,楚王國損失了20萬個精銳的士兵。

從這一場戰役後,漢王國與楚王國的軍事力量逆轉,漢王國的軍事力量開始勝過楚王國。

 

這場戰爭結束後,(項羽)派遣了一個使者去見(韓信)

 

這位使者對(韓信)說。

你應該脫離漢王國並自己成立一個新的王國。

如果你成立新的王國,(項羽)會支持你並且成為你的盟友。

這是一個好機會,你是一個聰明的人,你應該做出這個對你最有利的選擇。

 

(韓信)回答這位使者。

我在來到漢王國之前,原本是加入楚王國的軍隊,因為我認為楚王國的軍隊是整個中國最強大的,我很想要在這個地方實現我的理想。

我在楚王國的軍隊中擔任一個職位很低的衛兵,

我曾經提出了很多的建議給(項羽),但是(項羽)都沒有採納過我的意見。

我感覺我不受重視,所以我後來才離開楚王國的軍隊。

 

我到了漢王國的軍隊之後,(劉邦)沒有因為我的年紀很輕就忽略我,他很重視我的建議,只要是我提的建議他全都採用。

(劉邦)也對我很好,他是一個國王,他分享他的食物與衣服給我。

他非常的信任我,他讓我擔任漢王國的軍隊的最高領導,他讓我可以按照自己的想法去指揮幾萬個人的軍隊。

 

我今天可以有這樣的成就,我認為最主要的原因是因為(劉邦)相信我的能力而且他充分的授權給我。

 

我和(劉邦)是如此的親近,他是如此的信賴我。

我永遠不會背叛他,我至死都會效忠於他。

 

(韓信)停頓了一下,最後回答這位使者。

我很感謝(項羽)給我的建議,他是我最尊重的一個將軍。請你替我跟他說聲謝謝。

我不會背叛漢王國,我永遠不會自己成立一個新的王國。

 

第一句成語被用來形容一個人完全信任並且聽從另外一個人的所有建議)

第二句成語被用來形容一個人對另一個人非常的關心。

 

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

你如果是韓信,你會自已成立新的王國嗎?你的工作有被充分的授權嗎?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為史記-淮陰侯列傳

https://www.arteducation.com.tw/guwen/bookv_179.html

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...