1/04/2023

I did wrong before, what I do now is right(昨非今是)

I did wrong before, what I do now is right .(昨非今是)

 

During the Jin Dynasty in China, there was a famous writer named (Tao Yuanming).

His poems and prose have influenced many famous poets and writers in Chinese history.

 

He wrote down his life experience and life perception in a poem and the preface of this poem.

The direct translation of the name of this poem means I should go back.

 

The gist of the first stanza of the poem is as follows.

 

I should go back, the piece of farmland I own should be barren after all this time.

Why don't I hurry back?

 

I have found that my mind has been influenced by the flesh to make this wrong decision.

There should be no sadness in my heart.

The mistakes I made in the past are irreversible, I should seize the present, my present actions will create my future.

 

I was like a lost person, luckily I found my mistake quickly.

I've come to my senses, I know I've done wrong before, so I'm going to make the right choice now.

 

I'm going home now, and I'm on a boat.

I sat on the boat and felt the breeze blowing on my body, and I felt very relaxed.

 

I'm home now, and I'm asking a passerby for directions.

I really want to go back to my home immediately, I seem to be in a long dark night, and I am eagerly looking forward to seeing the sun rise.

 

This idiom means what I did wrong before, what I do now is right.

This idiom is used to describe a person who regrets something he has done before.

 

Dear friend, what are your feelings or thoughts after hearing this story?

Have you ever regretted what you have done? Do you often reflect on your mistakes?

I hope this story can give you some new harvest.

 




                                          此圖片來自百度百科





昨非今是(I did wrong before, what I do now is right.)

 

昨非今是(我以前做錯了,我現在做的才是對的。)

 

中國的晉王朝時代,有一個著名的文學家,他的名字叫做(陶淵明)

他寫的詩與散文影響了中國歷史上許多著名的詩人與文學家。

 

他在一首詩與這首詩的序中寫下了他的人生經歷與人生感悟。

這首詩的名字直接翻譯的意思是我應該要回去了。

 

這首詩的第一段的大意如下。

 

我應該要回去了,我所擁有的那一塊農地經過這些時間應該荒蕪了吧。

我為何還不趕快回去呢?

 

我已經發現我的心靈被肉體所影響而做了這個錯誤的決定。

我的心中不應該感覺悲傷。

我過去所犯的錯誤已經不可挽回,我應該把握現在,我現在的行為會創造出我的未來。

 

我就像是一個迷路的人,還好我很快就發現我的錯誤。

我已經覺悟了,我知道我以前做錯了,因此我現在要做出正確的選擇。

 

我現在要回家了,我搭上一條船。

我坐在船上感覺微風吹在我的身上,我的心情感到非常的輕鬆。

 

我現在回家了,我向一個路人問路。

我好想立刻回到我的家,我好像身處漫長的黑夜,我迫切地期待看見太陽升起。

 

這句成語的意思是我以前做錯了,我現在做的才是對的。

這句成語被用來形容一個人因為以前所做的事情而感到後悔。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

你曾經為自已做得的事情後悔嗎?你是否會經常反省自已的錯誤呢?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為晉-陶淵明-歸去來兮辭並序

https://fanti.dugushici.com/ancient_proses/70573/prose_translations/3296

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...