1/08/2023

I feel that life is leisurely and comfortable(北窗高臥)

 

I feel that life is leisurely and comfortable(北窗高臥)

 

During the Jin Dynasty in China, there was a famous writer named (Tao Yuanming).

His poems and prose have influenced many famous poets and writers in Chinese history.

 

History books record a story about him.

 

He learned to play the Chinese guqin when he was young.

There is a Chinese guqin in his home that is very simple in shape without any carvings on it, and this Chinese guqin has no strings.

 

When he gets a little dizzy from drinking with his friends, he walks over to the Chinese guqin and sits down.

 

He would stroke the Chinese guqin as if he were playing it.

He said to his friends, you can't hear the sound of this Chinese guqin because you just listen with your ears.

I can hear the beautiful sound of this Chinese guqin because I listen with my heart and imagination.

 

When the summer season rolls around, his favorite place is to sit by one of the windows on the north side of his home.

He would open the window, and look out through the window and feel the cool wind blowing on him.

 

Several times, he said to his family with satisfaction.

It feels so good now, I feel relaxed and joyful.

I feel like people who have returned to the ancient times, and there is no trouble in my heart.

I feel that my heart is pure and I am very relaxed.

 

His material life is very poor, but his spiritual life is very rich.

 

He spent the last 20 years of his life in his hometown.

He did not have great achievements in his life. But his influence was enormous, and many writers and poets and artists of later generations. They all adore him very much.

 

This idiom means that a person has a very leisurely attitude towards life.

 

Dear friend, what are your feelings or thoughts after hearing this story?

Have you ever learned any musical instrument? What is your favorite instrument?

I hope this story can give you some new harvest.

 



                                            此圖片來自維基百科




北窗高臥(I feel that life is leisurely and comfortable)

 

 

中國的晉王朝時代,有一個著名的文學家,他的名字叫做(陶淵明)

他寫的詩與散文影響了中國歷史上許多著名的詩人與文學家。

 

歷史書上記載了一個他的故事。

 

他幼年的時候曾經學過彈奏中國古琴。

他家中有一張造型很簡單而且上面沒有任何雕刻的中國古琴,而且這把中國古琴沒有琴弦。

 

當他與朋友們喝酒喝到有一點點頭暈的狀態時,他就會走到這把中國古琴的旁邊並且坐下來。

 

他會撫摸這把中國古琴就好像他正在演奏一樣。

他對朋友們說,你們聽不見這把中國古琴發出的聲音,因為你們只是用耳朵聽。

我聽得到這把中國古琴的美妙的聲音,因為我是用我的內心與想像力去聽。

 

在夏天的季節來臨時的時候,他最喜歡坐在他的家中靠近北邊的一座窗戶旁。

他會把窗戶打開,然後透過窗戶看著外面的景色並感受吹在他身上的清涼的風。

 

有幾次,他很滿足地對他的家人說。

現在的感覺真好,我感覺悠閒與喜樂。

我覺得我像是恢復到上古時期的人們,我的心中沒有一點煩惱。

我感覺到我的內心很純淨,我非常的放鬆。

 

他的物質生活很貧乏,但是他的精神生活很豐富。

 

他在他的故鄉度過他的一生中的最後20年。

他的一生沒有很偉大的成就。但是他的影響力是巨大的,後代的許多文學家與詩人和藝術家們。都非常地崇拜他。

 

這句成語的意思是指一個人很悠閒的生活態度。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

你曾經學過甚麼樂器嗎?你最喜歡哪種樂器呢?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為南史-75-陶潛傳

https://zh.m.wikisource.org/zh-hant/%E5%8D%97%E5%8F%B2/%E5%8D%B775

 

出處為晉書-94-隱逸傳-陶潛

https://zh.m.wikisource.org/zh-hant/%E6%99%89%E6%9B%B8/%E5%8D%B7094

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...