1/10/2023

Let's read this great article together(奇文共賞)

 

Let's read this great article together(奇文共賞)

 

During the Jin Dynasty in China, there was a famous writer named (Tao Yuanming).

His poems and prose have influenced many famous poets and writers in Chinese history.

 

He wrote many poems, but only about 120 have been handed down to this day.

He described his life in seclusion in the country, and he described the scenery of the country and his hard-working but satisfied life.

 

Reading his poems can make us feel a kind of simple happiness, a kind of inner peace.

Reading his poems can make us think about what is really the most valuable thing in life.

 

He has written a poem which goes as follows.

 

 

I've wanted to move back to my hometown for a long time. I'm not moving for superstitious reasons.

 

I know that there are many kind-hearted people living in this village, and I want and am happy to spend my daily life with these simple people.

 

This idea has been in my mind for many years, but only today I can realize my wish.

 

My house is small, but I don't need an oversized house. There are really not many items that I use in my daily life.

 

After I moved to this place, I quickly became good friends with my neighbors, and I reconnected with my old friends.

 

These neighbors and friends and I often get together to chat and drink, and everyone laughs from ear to ear recalling the past.

 

These neighbors and friends and I often share our own reading experience. If someone reads a great article, they will share it with everyone, and everyone will put forward their own opinions on this article.

 

 

This idiom means let's read this great article together.

 

Dear friend, what are your feelings or thoughts after hearing this story?

Do you know your neighbors? Do you have good friends who can read and share reading experiences together?

I hope this story can give you some new harvest.

 



                                          此圖片來自維基百科




奇文共賞(Let's read this great article together)

 

中國的晉王朝時代,有一個著名的文學家,他的名字叫做(陶淵明)

他寫的詩與散文影響了中國歷史上許多著名的詩人與文學家。

 

他所寫的詩很多,但流傳到今的大概只有120首。

他描繪自己隱居在鄉下的生活,他描繪鄉間的風光與自己辛勤但滿足的生活。

 

閱讀他的詩可以讓我們體會到一種簡單幸福,一種發自內心的平靜。

閱讀他的詩可以讓我們思考甚麼是人生中真正最有價值的事。

 

他寫過一首詩,這首詩的大意如下。

 

 

我從以前就想要搬回我的故鄉。我不是因為迷信的原因要搬家。

 

我是因為知道這座村莊中,住著很多心地善良的人,我想要並且樂於與這些純樸的人們度過每天的生活。

 

這個想法已經擱置在我的腦海中許多年了,但只到今天我才實現了我的這個願望。

 

我的這間房子很小,但我本來就不需要過大的房子。我日常生活所要用的物品真的不多。

 

我搬到這個地方之後,我很快地跟我的鄰居們成為好朋友,我也與我以前的老朋友重新恢復親近。

 

我與這些鄰居與朋友們常常聚再一起聊天與喝酒,大家回憶起以前的往事都笑得合不攏嘴。

 

我與這些鄰居朋友們也常常一起分享自已閱讀的心得,如果有人有讀到一篇很棒的文章就會拿出來跟所有人分享,大家針對這篇文章提出自己的看法。

 

 

這一句成語的意思是讓我們一起閱讀這篇很棒的文章。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

你認識你的鄰居嗎?你有能夠一起閱讀與一起分享讀書心得的好朋友嗎?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

-陶淵明-移居兩首之1

https://www.arteducation.com.tw/shiwenv_a147de6ebdd5.html

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...