1/05/2023

Stop all contact and communication with others(息交絕游)

 

Stop all contact and communication with others(息交絕游)

 

During the Jin Dynasty in China, there was a famous writer named (Tao Yuanming).

His poems and prose have influenced many famous poets and writers in Chinese history.

 

He wrote down his life experience and life perception in a poem and the preface of this poem.

The direct translation of the name of this poem means I should go back.

 

The general idea of the first half of the third stanza of the poem is as follows.

 

I should go back. Let me stop all communication and communication with other people.

These people have completely different interests and aspirations than mine, so I should stop meeting new people for a while.

 

I should talk more to those old friends who are close to me, because talking to them puts me in a good mood.

I should spend my time playing Chinese guqin and reading. Because playing the Chinese guqin and reading books will make me forget my worries.

 

Winter is over, said the old farmer who lived next door to me.

He will take advantage of the season of spring and go to his field to start sowing.

 

In this beautiful spring, I enjoy this rare leisure.

I drove the little donkey cart with cloth tents alone to the rugged hills for an outing.

 

In this beautiful spring, I enjoy this rare leisure.

I rowed that little boat alone to explore the valleys and rivers I had never been to.

 

This idiom means that a person stops all contact and communication with others

 

Dear friend, what are your feelings or thoughts after hearing this story?

Who is the friend you have known the longest and you still keep in touch with? When was the last time you felt laid back and relaxed?

I hope this story can give you some new harvest.

 




                                            此圖片來自百度百科




息交絕游(Stop all contact and communication with others)

 

中國的晉王朝時代,有一個著名的文學家,他的名字叫做(陶淵明)

他寫的詩與散文影響了中國歷史上許多著名的詩人與文學家。

 

他在一首詩與這首詩的序中寫下了他的人生經歷與人生感悟。

這首詩的名字直接翻譯的意思是我應該要回去了。

 

這首詩的第三段的上半段的大意如下。

 

我應該要回去了。讓我停止一切與他人的與交流。

這些人的興趣與志向與我完全不相同,所以我應該暫時停止認識新朋友。

 

我應該多跟那些我親近的老朋友們交流,因為與他們談話使我心情愉快。

我應該把時間用在彈中國古琴與讀書。因為彈中國古琴與讀書會使我忘記憂愁。

 

冬天已經過了,住在我家隔壁的那位老農夫對我說。

他將把握春天的季節,到他的那片農田中去開始播種。

 

在這個美好的春天,我享受這難得的清閒。

我獨自駕著那一台有著布蓬的小驢車到那高低不平的山丘中去踏青。

 

在這美好的春天,我享受這難得的清閒。

我獨自划著那一艘小小的船隻探訪那沒去過的山谷與河流。

 

這句成語的意思是指一個人停止一切與他人的往來與交流

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

跟你認識最久的朋友而且還有聯絡的朋友是誰呢?你最近一次感覺到悠閒與放鬆的心情是什麼時候呢?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為晉-陶淵明-歸去來兮辭並序

https://fanti.dugushici.com/ancient_proses/70573/prose_translations/3296

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...