1/09/2023

Tao Yuanming(陶淵明/元亮)

Tao Yuanming(陶淵明) (365 AD - 427 AD)

His surname is (Tao), his parents gave him the name (Yuan Ming), and his friends called him (Yuan Liang) when he grew up. He was born in Jiangxi Province, China.

 

Pottery meaning. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

The meaning of the whirlpool has a profound meaning. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

Bright meaning. clear meaning. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

The first meaning. fundamental meaning. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

Bright meaning. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

 

 

He is one of the most admired poets in Chinese history. Many top poets in China are his fans.

 

He wrote a very famous poem in which he describes his experience of leaving politics and returning to the countryside to farm.

 

The content of this poem is as follows.

 

I live in a very lively town, but I can't hear the disturbing noise.

 

You ask me. How can I not be disturbed by the outside world.

I answer. As long as your mind is at peace, it doesn't matter where you live.

 

I picked chrysanthemums in full bloom in the field today, and after a hard day's work, I lifted my head and stretched my waist.

The mountains in the distance suddenly appeared in front of my eyes.

 

I saw the clouds and mists in the mountains shrouded in the setting sun, and I saw many tired birds returning to their nests.

 

I feel as if I have suddenly realized the value and meaning of life, but I can't express my feelings concretely in words.

 


Dear friend, what kind of inspiration or thought do you have after hearing this story?

After your busy day, do you feel tired or satisfied? Can you maintain peace of mind anywhere?

I hope this story can give you some new harvest.



                                               此圖片來自百度百科


 

陶淵明(Tao Yuanming )(西元365-西元427年)

他的姓是(),他的父母給他取的名字是(淵明),長大後朋友稱呼他的名字是(元亮),他出生地位於在中國的江西省。

 

陶器的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

漩渦的意思引申有深厚的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

明亮的意思。清晰的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

第一的意思。根本的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

明亮的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

 

 他是中國歷史上最被推崇的詩人之一。中國有許多頂級的詩人都是他的粉絲。

 

他寫過一首非常著名的詩,他在這首詩中描繪他離開政治圈,回到鄉下務農的經驗。

 

這首詩的內容大意如下。

 

我住在一個很熱鬧的小鎮中,但是我卻聽不到那些令人煩躁的喧囂的聲音。

 

你問我說。我如何不被外界所干擾。

我回答。只要你的心情保持平靜、你住在哪裡都沒有差別。

 

我今天採收田中盛開的菊花,辛苦工作一天後我抬頭深了一下懶腰。

遠方的山突然映現在我的眼前。

 

我看見夕陽光照下,山中的雲霧繚繞,我看見許多疲倦的鳥兒正在返回他們的鳥巢。

 

我感覺我好像突然領悟了生命的可貴與意義,但我無法用言語具體地表達出我的感受。

 

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你忙碌了一天後,你會感受到疲倦還是滿足嗎?你在任何地方都可以保持心情的平靜嗎?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。


出處為陶淵明-飲酒-其五

https://fanti.dugushici.com/ancient_proses/70289

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...