3/07/2023

I feel very happy in this place, because this place is very similar to my hometown. (雞犬新豐)

 

I feel very happy in this place, because this place is very similar to my hometown. (雞犬新豐)

 

The name of the founding king of the Han Dynasty was (Liu Bang).

History books record a story about him.

 

After the capital of the Han Dynasty was built, he took his father to live with him in the capital, and they lived together in a beautiful palace.

After a few months, he felt that his father was getting more and more unhappy.

He was puzzled, he didn't know why his father's face lost the smile.

 

He asked his father, and his father said to him.

I miss my friends in my hometown, and I want to eat the food in my hometown.

I feel that living in the palace is too boring. I want to play cockfights, play football and chat with my friends in my hometown.

 

How should he solve this problem?

He thought of a way.

 

He built a city exactly like his hometown near the capital.

In this city, every street and every building is an exact replica of his hometown.

 

Then he ordered everyone in his hometown to move to this new city.

When people from his hometown walked into this new city, everyone gasped in awe.

 

Everyone quickly found a home in this city that was exactly the same as the house in their hometown.

Because all the details are not missed, the pets raised in each family did not realize that this is a new house. After running and playing on the street, these pets did not go wrong or get lost when they came home for dinner at night.

 

His father saw all his good friends in his hometown moved to this city, his father was very happy, his father would visit his good friends in this city every day during the day, his father's face Back to smiling.

 

This idiom means that a person feels very happy in a place, because this place is very similar to his hometown.

 

Dear friend, what kind of inspiration or thoughts do you have after hearing this story?

Can you understand his father's unhappy feelings? Do you think money is more important or good friends are more important?

I hope this story can give you something to gain.

 



                                         此圖片來自百度百科




雞犬新豐(I feel very happy in this place, because this place is very similar to my hometown.)

 

漢王朝開國國王的名字叫做(劉邦)

歷史書上記載了一個關於他的故事。

 

漢王朝的首都蓋好後,他把自已的父親接到首都與他一起住,他們一起住在漂亮的皇宮中。

幾個月後,他感覺自己的父親愈來愈不開心。

他很疑惑,他不知道為何他的父親的臉上失去笑容。

 

他問他的父親,他的父親對他說。

我想念家鄉中的朋友,我想吃家鄉中的那些食物。

我覺得住在皇宮中太無聊了,我想跟家鄉中的朋友們一起玩鬥雞,一起踢球,一起聊天。

 

他應該怎樣解決這個問題呢?

他想了一個方法。

 

他在首都附近蓋了一座跟他的家鄉一模一樣的城市。

在這座城市中,每一條街道與每一棟建築都完全複製他的家鄉。

 

接著他命令他的家鄉中的所有人全部搬到這座新的城市中居住。

當他的家鄉中的人走進這座新的城市後,每個人都發出驚嘆聲。

 

每個人都很快地在這座城市中,找到那一間與自己的故鄉的房子完全一模一樣的家。

因為所有的細節都沒有遺漏,每個家庭中所養的寵物們都沒有發現這是一間新的房子,這些寵物在大街上奔跑嬉戲後,晚上回家吃飯時都沒有走錯或是迷路。

 

他的父親看到自已家鄉中的好朋友們都搬到這座城市來,他的父親非常的開心,他的父親每天白天都會到這座城市中自已的好朋友們完,他的父親的臉上恢復笑容。

 

這句成語的意思是形容一個人在一個地方感覺很愉快,因為這個地方很像自已的故鄉。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或是想法呢。

你是否可以體會他的父親的不開心的感受嗎?你認為錢比較重要還是好朋友比較重要?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一點收穫。

 

出處為西京雜記-2

https://ctext.org/wiki.pl?if=gb&chapter=288111

 

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...