3/01/2023

Lou Jing(婁敬)

 

Lou Jing(婁敬) (BC-? -BC-? )

 

His surname is (Lou), his parents gave him the first name (Jing), and he was born in Shandong Province, China.

 

Hollow meaning. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

The meaning of respect. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

 

He was a famous minister in the Han Dynasty.

There is a story about him recorded in the history books.

 

He was originally an ordinary soldier, and one of his good friends was a well-known general of the Han Dynasty.

One day, he went to find his good friend.

 

He said to this good friend.

I want to see the king, can you take me to the king?

 

Asked the general.

Why do you want to see the king?

 

He answered.

I heard that the king is thinking about where to set up the capital, and I want to offer him my advice.

 

This good friend said.

I will have a meeting with the king this afternoon, and you can come with me to see him.

 

The good friend then said to him.

Your figure is about the same as mine. Let's go to my cloakroom first. I'll pick out one of my clothes for you to wear.

 

He asks.

Why should I wear your clothes.

 

His good friend replied.

The cloth you are wearing is poor and not clean enough.

My clothes are of high quality and clean.

After you wear my clothes, I think the king will take your advice more seriously.

 

he answered.

I don't change clothes, I don't think what a person wears has any correlation with the intelligence in his head.

And I think it's a fake act for me to change out of my normal clothes and pretend to be regal.

 

The good friend hesitated a little after hearing his answer.

 

he said with a smile.

I believe a king is not one to judge a person by his appearance and clothes.

You have been with him for a long time and you should know his behavior style best.

 

His good friend nodded in agreement.

That afternoon, he and his good friend went to meet the king.

 

Dear friend, what kind of inspiration or thought do you have after hearing this story?

Would you judge a person's value by his clothes? If you were him, would you change your clothes?

I hope this story can give you some new harvest.

 



                                            此圖片來自百度百科




婁敬(Lou Jing) (西元前-?-西元前?)

 

他的姓是(),他的父母給他取的名字是(),他出生地位於在中國的山東省。

 

中空的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

尊敬的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

 

他是漢王朝一位著名的大臣。

歷史書上記載過一個關於他的故事。

 

他原本是一個普通的士兵,他的一個好朋友是漢王朝的一個知名的將軍。

有一天,他去找他這個好朋友。

 

他對這個好朋友說。

我想要見國王,你可以帶我去見國王嗎?

 

這個將軍問。

你為何想要見國王呢?

 

他回答。

我聽說國王正在思考首都要設立在何處,我想要提供我的建議給他。

 

這個好朋友說。

我今天下午將會跟國王開會,你可以跟我一起去見他。

 

這個好朋友接著對他說。

你的身材跟我差不多,我們先去我的衣帽間,我挑選一件我的衣服給你穿。

 

他問。

我為何要穿你的衣服。

 

他的好朋友回答。

你穿的這件衣服的布料很差,而且不夠乾淨。

我的衣服布料很高級,而且很乾淨。

你穿上我的衣服後,我認為國王會更重視你的建議。

 

他回答。

我不換衣服,我認為一個人所穿的衣服與他腦中的智慧沒有相關性。

而且我覺得我換掉我平常穿的衣服假裝出很高貴的樣子,這是一種很虛假的行為。

 

這個好朋友聽完他的回答後有點遲疑。

 

他笑著說。

我相信國王不是一個會以人的外表的衣服去評論一個人的人。

你長期跟在他身邊你應該最清楚他的行事風格。

 

他的這個好朋友點頭表示認同。

當天下午,他與他的這位好朋友就一起去見了國王。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你會藉由一個人的衣服而去評價一個人的價值嗎?你如果是他你會換衣服嗎?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為西京雜記-4

https://ctext.org/wiki.pl?if=gb&chapter=218827

出處為史記-劉敬叔孫通列傳

https://www.arteducation.com.tw/guwen/bookv_186.html

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...