4/30/2023

Everyone loves him because of his elegant demeanour(風流可愛)

 

Everyone loves him because of his elegant demeanour(風流可愛)

 

In the era of the Northern and Southern Dynasties in China, the Southern Dynasty had four kingdoms, among which there was an important minister named (Zhang Xu).

History books tell a story about him.

 

He was a very learned man, and he once served as the director of education at that time.

His speech was very refined, and he had an open and free heart, and he did not stick to some of the rigid etiquette norms of the time.

 

His students and friends once described how they felt when they talked to him.

Every time I listen to him speak, I lose track of time, and even if the talk goes on for a long time, I do not feel tired or hungry. I often listen to his lectures, but every time I hear new knowledge and views, I am surprised, I think his knowledge is too deep, like a vast ocean.

Every time I listen to him, I feel a sense of sacredness. I think it might be because he is in awe of knowledge and wisdom from the bottom of his heart.

 

At that time, several willow trees brought from Sichuan Province were planted in the imperial palace.

The king was very fond of these rare willow trees.

These willow trees have a characteristic, the branches are very long and very thin, which from a distance looks like many silk threads hanging from the tree.

 

Several times the king addressed the ministers who were walking with him.

When the branches of these willows are blown by the wind, I seem to see the flow of the invisible wind, and I seem to hear the sound of the river.

 

I feel that the image and the voice are very beautiful and elegant, exuding a unique temperament.

Every time I see these willows, I think of Zhang Xu.

 

This idiom means that it is used to describe a person's elegant demeanour, so he is loved by everyone.

 

Dear friend, what kind of inspiration or thought do you have after hearing this story?

What plant would you use to describe yourself? What is your favourite plant?

I hope this story can give you a new harvest.

 



                                         此圖片來自百度百科



風流可愛(Everyone loves him because of his elegant demeanour)

 

中國的南北王朝時代,南王朝有四個王國,其中有一個重要的大臣,他的名字叫做(張緒)

歷史書上記載了一個他的故事。

 

他是一個很有學問的人,他曾經擔任當時的教育首長。

他的言談很文雅,而且他懷抱著開放與自由的心胸,他不會拘泥於當時的一些古板的禮節規範。

 

當時他的學生與朋友曾經這樣描述與他對對談時的感受。

我每次聽他說話的時候,我都會忘記時間,就算對談很久,我也不會覺得累與餓。我經常聽他上課,但我每次都可以聽到新的知識與觀點,我很訝異,我認為他的學問太深了,好像廣闊的大海一樣。

每次聽他說話時我都感覺有一種神聖感,我想可能是因為他打從內心非常的敬畏知識與智慧吧。

 

當時的皇宮中種了幾株遠從四川省運送過來的柳樹。

國王很喜歡這幾棵稀有罕見的柳樹。

這些柳樹有一個特點,樹枝很長而且很細,遠遠看就像是樹上懸掛的許多絲線一樣。

 

有好幾次國王向跟他一起散步的大臣們說。

這些柳樹的樹枝被風吹動時,讓我好像看見無形的風的流動,讓我彷彿聽到河水的聲音。

 

我感覺這形象與聲音非常的優美與文雅,散發出與眾不同的氣質。

我每次看到這些柳樹就會聯想到張緒

 

這句成語的意思是被用來形容一個人的儀態高雅所以被大家所喜愛。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你會用哪一種植物來形容自己呢?你最喜歡那一種植物呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為南史-列傳卷31-張緒傳

https://www.arteducation.com.tw/guwen/bookv_7297.html

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...