4/12/2023

Zhuo Wenjun(卓文君)

 

Zhuo Wenjun(卓文君) (BC?-BC?)

 

His surname is (Zhuo) and the name given to him by his parents is (Wen Jun). He was born in the province of Sichuan, China.

 

The word means excellence. It is also one of the Chinese family names.

Pattern means literal. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

King means. It means queen. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

                                                                                      

 

He is one of the most famous beauties in Chinese history.

History books record a story about her.

 

Her skin is very smooth and her appearance is as beautiful as a hibiscus flower.

She can play the Chinese guqin, she can also write poetry, she is very intelligent.

 

She came from a very wealthy family and was widowed at 17.

 

She fell in love with a poor writer, eloped with him and married him.

This move made her father very angry.

 

Her father later forgave her and gave her much property.

Since then, her life has been rich.

 

Her second husband's name was Sima Xiangru, and Sima Xiangru was a poor writer when they married.

A few years after their marriage, the king hired Sima Xiangru as one of his senior officials.

 

One day, a few years later, Sima Xiangru said to her.

I want to take a concubine.

In China at that time it was normal for a man to have wives and concubines.

 

The night after she heard this sentence, she wrote a poem to Sima Xiangru.

The general meaning of the poem is as follows.

 

The white snow on the mountain is so pure, and the moon in the cloud is so bright.

I've heard you say that you've fallen in love with another woman, so I'm saying goodbye to you.

Tonight is the last time we will be together, and after tomorrow we will be apart.

 

I'm leaving this house tomorrow, I like you so much that I think I'll walk very slowly.

But I have to go anyway, because I know that our beautiful past is like running water, and it will never come back.

 

I resolutely left my parents years ago and resolutely followed you.

 

I thought I had met the love of my life, and I thought I was the only one in your life.

We can grow old together.

 

I remember how I felt when we first met.

Your sincerity is like a fishing rod and my heart is like a fish ready to be caught by you.

In the beginning, I thought you were a man who valued love and justice. At first, I thought you believed, as I do, that no amount of money could buy true love.

 

Sima Xiangru saw this poem when he got up the next morning.

Sima Xiangru found that she had left the house.

 

Sima Xiangru thought about their relationship and regretted what he had done.

He immediately set out to find her.

 

When Sima Xiangru found her, he said to her

Come back, I was wrong. I will not take a concubine, I want you to come back to me.

 

Dear friend, what kind of inspiration or thought do you have after hearing this story?

Have you ever experienced the betrayal of a lover? If you were her, would you have the courage to leave Sima Xiangru?

I hope this story can give you a new harvest.

 




                                    此圖片來自百度百科



 

卓文君(Zhuo Wenjun) (西元前?-西元前?)

 

他的姓是(),他的父母給他取的名字是(文君)。他出生地位於在中國的四川省。

 

這個字的意思是卓越。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

花紋的意思。文字的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

君王的意思。皇后的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

 

 

他是中國歷史上最著名的美女之一。

歷史書記載了一個她的故事。

 

她的皮膚非常的光滑,她的容貌像是一朵芙蓉花一樣的漂亮。

她會彈中國古琴她也會寫詩,她很有智慧。

 

她出身於一個極度富有的家庭,她17歲就成了寡婦。

 

她與一個貧窮的文學家陷入熱戀,她與這個貧窮的文學家私奔並且結婚。

這個舉動讓她的父親非常的生氣。

 

她的父親後來原諒她,並給了她很多的財產。

她的生活從此變得富有。

 

她的第二任丈夫的名字是司馬相如,他們兩個人結婚的時候司馬相如還是一個貧窮的文學家。

她們結婚幾年之後,國王聘用司馬相如成為自己的高級幕僚。

 

又過了幾年,有一天,司馬相如對她說。

我想要納一個妾。

一個男人有妻有妾在當時的中國是很正常的事情。

 

她聽了這句話後的當天晚上,她寫了一首詩給司馬相如。

這首詩的大概的意思如下。

 

山上的白雪如此純潔,雲裡的月亮如此明亮。

我聽到你說你已經愛上了另一個女子,所以我要跟你告別。

今天晚上是我們兩個最後一次相聚,明天之後我們就會分開。

 

我明天會離開這個家,我是如此的喜歡你所以我想我的腳步會走得很緩慢。

但我還是必須要走,因為我知道我們美好的過去就像是流水一樣一去不回。

 

幾年前我堅決地離開我的父母並且毅然決然地跟著你在一起。

我認為我已經遇到了我一生中的摯愛,我也以為我就是你一生之中的唯一。

我們兩個人可以一起白頭到老。

 

我回想起我們初相識時我的感覺。

你的真心就像是一支釣竿,而我的心就像是一隻心甘情願被你所釣起的魚一樣。

我當初認為你是一個重情重義的男人,我當初認為你也像我一樣認為真正的愛情是世間再多的金錢都無法換取的。

 

司馬相如第二天早上起床後看見的這首詩。

司馬相如發現她已經離開了這個家。

 

司馬相如想起兩個人的感情,他對自已的行為感到後悔。

他立刻出門去找她。

 

司馬相如找到她後,對她說。

妳回來吧,我錯了。我不會納妾,我希望妳回到我的身邊。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你是否曾經經歷過情人的背叛呢?妳如果是她,妳會果敢地離開司馬相如嗎?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為西經雜記-2-8/3-23

https://ctext.org/xijing-zaji/2/zh

https://ctext.org/xijing-zaji/3/zh

 

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...