5/17/2023

A toad cries in the middle of the night(蛤蟆夜哭)

 

A toad cries in the middle of the night(蛤蟆夜哭)

 

He is a famous statesman and gourmet, an outstanding writer and calligrapher. He is one of the most popular poets in Chinese history. His name is (Su Shi).

 

He has written a collection of fables, and the protagonist of this book is called (Ai Zi).

There is a story in this book.

 

Ai Zi was a scholar in the Warring States period of China. Once he went out to sea in a boat.

In the evening, the ship docked at a jetty on an island, and he slept on board that night.

In the middle of the night, he heard someone talking in his sleep, and the conversation was mixed with the sound of crying.

 

When he woke up, he listened carefully and found that the crying sound was coming from the bottom of the boat.

The bottom of the boat is the sea, but why there is a sound of crying in the sea, he felt very puzzled. So he listened carefully.

 

He heard one of the voices, which sounded like an old man.

said the voice.

Yesterday, the Dragon King, who rules the sea, gave an order.

All creatures in the sea that have tails must be beheaded.

I'm a Chinese alligator with a tail, so I'm about to be beheaded.

I cry with sorrow that I am about to be killed.

But I am confused, you are a toad and you have no tail, why are you crying sadly?

 

Another younger voice answered.

I have no tail now, but I had a tail when I was a tadpole.

I'm afraid that the dragon king who rules the sea will use this as an excuse to chop off my head.

 

This idiom is used to describe a good person who is being framed.

 

Dear friend, what kind of inspiration or thought do you have after hearing this story?

Have you ever been framed? How do you see these injustices in the world?

I hope this story can give you a new harvest.

 




                                    此圖片來自百度百科




蛤蟆夜哭(A toad cries in the middle of the night)

 

他是一名著名的政治家與美食家,他是一名傑出的文學家與書法家。他是中國歷史上最受人喜愛的詩人之一。他的名字是(蘇軾)

 

他創作過一本寓言集,這本書的主角的名字叫做(艾子)

這本書中有一個故事。

 

艾子是中國戰國時代的一位學者,有一次, 他搭船出海。

晚上這艘船停泊在一個海島上的碼頭,當天晚上,他睡在船上。

半夜的時候,他在睡夢中聽到有人在對話,對話中夾雜著哭泣的聲音。

 

他醒過來後他仔細地聽,他發現這哭泣的聲音是從船底發出來的。

船底就是海,但是海中為何會傳來哭泣聲呢,他感覺很納悶。所以他專心地聽。

 

他聽到其中一個聲音,這個聲音聽起來是一個老人。

這個聲音說。

昨天管理大海的龍王發出了一道命令。

大海中所有的生物,只要有尾巴的都要被斬首。

我是一隻有尾巴的揚子鱷,因此我即將被斬首。

我為了我即將被殺而悲傷地哭泣。

但我覺得疑惑,你是隻蛤蟆,你又沒有尾巴,為什麼你也悲傷地哭泣呢?

 

這時候有另一個比較年輕的聲音回答。

我現在的確沒有尾巴,但我以前是蝌蚪的時候有尾巴啊。

我擔心管理大海的龍王會以此為理由要砍我的頭啊。

 

這句成語被用來形容一個好人被誣陷。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你是否有曾經被誣陷過呢?你如何看待人世間的那些不公義的事情呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為宋-蘇軾-艾子雜説

https://zh.wikisource.org/wiki/%E8%89%BE%E5%AD%90%E9%9B%9C%E8%AA%AA

 

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...