5/13/2023

Dang Jin(黨進)

 Dang Jin(黨進) (927 AD - 978 AD)

His surname is (Dang) and the name given to him by his parents is (Jin). He was born in Shanxi Province, China.

 

Meaning of political party. The meaning of favouritism. One of the Chinese surnames.

The meaning of progress. The meaning of moving forward. One of the Chinese surnames.

 

He was a famous general in the Song Dynasty.

There is a story about him in the history books.

 

He's tall and strong and has great strength in his arms.

He is illiterate and his character is very simple.

 

One day, when he came home from work, he saw his son kneeling topless in the yard, and it was snowing.

Surprised, he asked his son.

Why are you acting so strangely?

 

His son replied.

Grandma got angry because I made a mistake.

Grandma punished me, that is her order, and I dare not disobey her.

 

Having heard this answer, he did something no one had thought of.

He took off his clothes and knelt down topless next to his son.

 

Hearing the shouts of the family, his mother went out of the house and into the yard.

His mother said to him

Why are you taking off your clothes and kneeling here?

 

He replied with a smile.

You made my son freeze, I feel very unbearable and there is nothing I can do to change your decision.

The only thing I can do is to freeze your son, I hope you can feel how I feel, maybe you will forgive my son for his mistakes.

 

After hearing these words, his mother smiled and said to her grandson.

I forgive you, don't make the same mistake next time, put on your clothes and go back inside.

 

Dear friend, what kind of inspiration or thoughts do you have after hearing this story?

If you were in his place, how would you get your mother to forgive her son? Do you think his behaviour is due to his simplicity of heart or his stupidity?

I hope you can gain something from this story.

 


                                         圖片來自百度百科

 

黨進(Dang Jin)(西元927-西元978年)

他的姓是(),他的父母給他取的名字是())。他出生地位於在中國的山西省。

 

政黨的意思。偏袒的意思。中國人的姓氏之一。

進步的意思。前進的意思。中國人的姓氏之一。

 

他是宋王朝一個著名的將軍。

歷史書上記載過一個關於他的故事。

 

他的身材很魁武,他的臂力很大。

他是一個文盲,他的性格很單純。

 

有一天他下班回家後,他看到他的兒子赤裸著上身跪在院子哩,而且當時正在下雪。

他很訝異的問他的兒子。

你為何做出那麼奇怪的舉動。

 

他的兒子回答。

因為我犯了錯所以奶奶生氣了。

奶奶處罰我,這是她的命令,而我不敢違抗她的命令。

 

他聽到這回答後,他做出了一個令所有人都沒有想到的行動。

他脫下自已的衣服,然後赤裸著上身跪在他的兒子的旁邊。

 

他的母親聽到家人的驚呼聲,他的母親從房屋內走到院子內。

他的母親對他說。

你為何要脫去上半身的衣服然後跪在這裡呢?

 

他笑著回答他的母親。

你讓我的兒子受凍,我感覺非常的不忍,而我又沒有辦法改變妳的決定。

我唯一能做的事情就是讓你的兒子受凍,我希望妳可以感受到我的感受,或許妳就會原諒我的兒子所犯的錯。

 

他的母親聽完這些話後,笑著對她的孫子說。

我原諒你了,你下次不要再犯一樣的錯,你穿上衣服回到屋裡吧。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或是想法呢。

如果你是他,你會怎樣讓你的母親原諒你的兒子呢?你認為他的行為是因為他的心思單純還是因為他頭腦愚蠢呢?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一點收穫。

 

 

出處為堯山堂外紀-卷四十二-宋陶穀

https://ctext.org/wiki.pl?if=gb&chapter=421982

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...