5/08/2023

There are many people who want my work, which makes me feel happy and annoyed.(尺二寃家)

 

There are many people who want my work, which makes me feel happy and annoyed.(尺二寃家)

 

During the Tang Dynasty in China, there was a famous calligrapher called Yang Ningshi.

History books tell a story about him.

 

He is a famous calligrapher in Chinese history, and his painting skills are also very high.

His calligraphic works were admired by many famous literati in the Song Dynasty.

 

He lived during the last years of the Tang Dynasty. After the fall of the Tang Dynasty, the period from 907 to 960 AD was very turbulent in China.

 

He was the most famous calligrapher at that time, so many celebrities contacted him through various channels, and these celebrities hoped to collect his calligraphy works.

 

Once he said to his good friend

There are many people who want to collect my calligraphy. Some of these people are my friends, some are people who are kind to me, some are people with great power, and some are my relatives.

I feel that these people are my creditors and I'm so afraid to meet them.

 

I am very happy that they like my calligraphy work, but their eagerness to collect my calligraphy work makes me feel very stressed and annoyed.

 

I feel so tired.

 

I suddenly thought of a famous painter in ancient times. This famous ancient painter once said to his children.

You must not learn to paint when you grow up, and you must not become a famous painter like me, because a famous painter will have many difficulties that you cannot imagine.

 

This idiom is used to describe how an artist feels about those who like his art. The artist's feelings towards these people are both joyful and worried.

 

Dear friend, what kind of inspiration or thought do you have after hearing this story?

Are you an artist? Have you ever experienced his difficulties?

I hope this story can give you a new harvest.

 




                                             圖片出處為百度百科




尺二寃家(There are many people who want my work, which makes me feel happy and annoyed.

 

中國的唐王朝時代,有一個著名的書法家,他的名字叫做(楊凝式)

歷史書中記載了一個他的故事。

 

他是中國歷史上著名的書法家,他的繪畫造詣也很高。

他的書法作品受到宋王朝的許多著名的文人所推崇。

 

他生活的年代是唐王朝的末年,唐王朝滅亡之後,中國在西元907-西元960年這段期間內非常動亂。

 

他是當時最著名的書法家,因此有很多名人透過各種管道與他聯絡,這些名人們希望可以收藏他的書法作品。

 

有一次,他對他的好朋友說。

有好多人希望收藏我寫的書法作品,這些人中有一些是我的朋友、有一些是對我有恩惠的人、有一些是擁有極大權力的人、有一些是我的親戚。

我感覺這些人好像我的債主啊,我好害怕見到他們。

 

他們喜歡我的書法作品我感到很高興,但是他們迫切想要收藏我的書法作品的行為讓我感覺很有有壓力而且讓我很煩惱。

 

我覺得好累啊。

 

我突然想到一個古代的著名畫家,這個古代的著名畫家曾經對他的子女們說。

你們長大後千萬不要學習繪畫,你們千萬不要變成像我一樣知名的畫家。因為一個知名的畫家,會有許許多多你無法想像的煩惱。

 

這句成語的意思是形容一個藝術家對於那些喜歡他的藝術作品的人的感受。這個藝術家對這些人的感覺是又高興又煩惱。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你是一個藝術工作者嗎?你是否曾經體會過他的這種煩惱呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

  

 

出處為清異錄-文用門

https://zh.wikisource.org/wiki/%E6%B8%85%E7%95%B0%E9%8C%84/%E6%96%87%E7%94%A8%E9%96%80#%E5%B0%BA%E4%BA%8C%E5%AF%83%E5%AE%B6

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...