7/05/2023

Everyone can see Sima Zhao's ambition to seize power. (司馬昭之心路人皆知)

 Everyone can see Sima Zhao's ambition to seize power.(司馬昭之心路人皆知 )


 

The fourth king of the Cao Wei Kingdom in the Three Kingdoms era of China, his name is (Cao Mao).

History books tell a story about him.

 

In 254 AD, he was 13 years old. With the support of the most powerful generals of the Cao Wei Kingdom, he became the fourth king of the Cao Wei Kingdom.

 

In 255 AD, the most powerful general of the Cao Wei Kingdom who supported him died in battle. The general's younger brother took over his military position and power. The name of the general's younger brother is (Sima Zhao).

 

One day in 260 AD, he had a secret meeting with some of his closest ministers.

 

He said to these ministers

I became king of the Cao Wei Kingdom when I was 13, and I am now 19 years old.

I have many ideas and policies that I want to implement, but I have no way of directing the policies of the Kingdom of Cao Wei. I must obey (Sima Zhao's) command. I am the king of the Kingdom of Cao Wei in name, but in reality I am (Sima Zhao's) puppet.

 

(Sima Zhao) controls the most powerful military force in the Kingdom of Cao Wei, and his family members hold many important positions in the central government of the Kingdom of Cao Wei.

 

He paused, then addressed the ministers.

Over the past few years, I have secretly trained a group of brave soldiers who are very loyal to me.

I have decided to lead this group of brave soldiers to attack (Sima Zhao).

Only by killing (Sima Zhao) can I destroy the power of his family.

Only then can I regain the power that originally belonged to me to control the entire Cao Wei Kingdom.

 

He said to these ministers.

People all over China knew Sima Zhao's true thoughts.

He has recently begun planning to find another member of the royal family whom he can control, and he wants that member of the royal family whom he can control to replace me as king of the Cao Wei Kingdom.

 

Time is running out for me to proactively change my situation and I must act now.

 

This idiom means everyone can see Sima Zhao's ambition to seize power..

 

Dear friend, what kind of inspiration or thought do you have after listening to this story?

Can you decide for yourself what you want to do? Have you ever taken positive action to change your current situation?

I hope this story can give you a new harvest.



                                         此圖片來自百度百科




 

司馬昭之心路人皆知(Everyone can see Sima Zhao's ambition to seize power.)

 

中國三國時代的曹魏王國的第四任國王,他的名字叫做(曹髦)

歷史書上記載了一個他的故事。

 

西元254年,他13歲。他在曹魏王國最有權力的將軍的擁護之下,他成為曹魏王國的第四任國王。

 

西元255年,擁護他的那一位曹魏王國最有權力的將軍在一場戰役中過世,這位將軍的弟弟承接了他的軍事職位與軍事力量。這位將軍的弟弟的名字叫做(司馬昭)

 

西元260年,有一天,他與幾個與他最親近的大臣開了一場秘密會議。

 

他對這些大臣說。

我在13的時候繼任成為曹魏王國的國王,我現在已經19歲了。

我有很多想法與政策想要實施,但我沒有辦法主導曹魏王國的政策,我必須聽從(司馬昭)的指揮,我的名義上是曹魏王國的國王,但我實際上是(司馬昭)的傀儡。

 

(司馬昭)的手上掌握了曹魏王國最強大的軍事力量,他的家族成員掌握了曹魏王國的中央政府的很多重要職位。

 

他停頓了一下,接著對這些大臣說。

我這幾年來祕密的訓練了一批勇敢的士兵,這些士兵們對我非常的忠心。

我決定率領這一批勇敢的士兵去突襲(司馬昭)

我只有殺了(司馬昭),才可以瓦解他的家族的力量。

我才能奪回那些原本就屬於我的掌控整個曹魏王國的權力。

 

他對這幾個大臣說。

全中國的人都知道司馬昭內心的真正想法。

他最近已經開始計畫另外找一個他可以掌控的皇室成員,他要讓這一個他可以掌控的皇室成員取代我成為曹魏王國的國王。

 

我可以主動地改變自己的處境的時間已經不多了,我必須現在就立刻採取行動。

 

這句成語的意思是他要奪取權力的野心非常明顯。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你可以自主的決定自已要做的事情嗎?你是否曾經採取積極的行動去改變自已的現況呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為資治通鑑-077

https://zh.wikisource.org/zh-hant/%E8%B3%87%E6%B2%BB%E9%80%9A%E9%91%91/%E5%8D%B7077

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...