8/05/2023

Gan Ning (甘寧/興霸)

 

 

Gan Ning (甘寧)(AD? - AD? )

His surname is (Gan), his parents gave him the name (Ning), and his friends called him (Xingba) when he was growing up. He was born in Chongqing, China.

 

Sweet meaning. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

Means tranquility. It is also a Chinese surname.

Means to rise. Means prosperity. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

The leader of the ancient alliance of princes.

 

He was a famous general of the Dongwu Kingdom in the Three Kingdoms period.

There is a story about him recorded in history books.

 

Because he wanted to be a great general, he joined the camp of the Shuhan Kingdom, but he was not appreciated for a long time.

He met a good friend in the Shuhan Kingdom, and the name of this good friend is (Su Fei).

With Su Fei's help and encouragement, he escaped from Shuhan Kingdom and joined the camp of Dongwu Kingdom.

 

In 208 AD, a war broke out between the Kingdom of Shuhan and the Kingdom of Dongwu, and the Kingdom of Dongwu won.

(Su Fei) was captured in that war, (Su Fei) was executed.

 

(Su Fei) asked him for help and he replied.

I have heard that you have been captured, and I am trying to find a way to rescue you.

 

The next day he went to see the king of the Dongwu Kingdom.

With tears in his eyes, he told the king

In this war, we captured a general from the Shuhan Kingdom named (Su Fei).

He once helped me escape from Shuhan Kingdom, and he once showed me great favour.

If it weren't for him, I would have died on the battlefield long ago.

Therefore, I would like to ask for a reprieve from his death sentence.

As long as I can keep him alive, I am willing to give everything.

 

The king heard these words and spoke to him.

I am so moved by your friendship that I am willing to pardon him and remit his death sentence.

But I have a concern.

 

He asked.

What is your concern?

 

Replied the king.

If he sneaks back to the Kingdom of Shuhan after I have forgiven him, he will do us great harm.

 

He replied.

If you are willing to forgive him, I will persuade him to return to the Kingdom of Dongwu and serve you wholeheartedly.

I am willing to risk my life to guarantee that he will never abscond.

If he does escape and returns to the Shuhan Kingdom, I am willing to be put to death by you.

 

After thinking for a few minutes, the king granted the request.

 

Dear friend, what kind of inspiration or thought do you have after hearing this story?

If someone did you a great favour, how would you repay them? If you did someone a great favour, would you expect them to repay you?

I hope this story can bring you a new harvest.

 


                                                      此圖片來自百度百科



甘寧(Gan Ning) (西元?-西元?)

他的姓是(),他的父母給他取的名字是(),長大後朋友稱呼他的名字是(興霸),他出生地位於在中國的重慶市。

 

甘甜的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

安寧的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

興起的意思。興旺的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

古代諸侯聯盟的盟主。

 

 

他是三國時代的東吳王國的一個著名的將軍。

歷史書上記載過一個關於他的故事。

 

因為他想要成為一個偉大的將軍所以他加入蜀漢王國的陣營,但他長期不受重視。

他在蜀漢王國認識了一個好朋友,這個好朋友的名字叫做(蘇飛)

他在蘇飛的幫助與鼓勵之下,逃離蜀漢王國然後加入到東吳王國的陣營。

 

西元208年,蜀漢王國與東吳王國間發生了一場戰爭,東吳王國贏得勝利。

(蘇飛)在這一場戰爭中被俘虜,(蘇飛)將被處死。

 

(蘇飛)向他求救,他回答(蘇飛)

我已經聽到你被俘虜的消息了,我正在想辦法救你。

 

隔天,他去見了東吳王國的國王。

他流著眼淚對國王說。

這次的戰爭中,我們俘虜了一個蜀漢王國的將領,這個將領的名字是(蘇飛)

他曾經協助我逃離蜀漢王國,他曾經對我有很大的恩惠。

如果不是他,我應該早就死在戰場上了。

因此我想要請求免除他的死刑。

只要可以讓他活下去,我願意付出我的一切。

 

國王聽了這些話對他說。

你們的友情讓我很感動,我願意下令饒恕他並且免除他的死刑。

但是我有一個疑慮。

 

他問。

您有何疑慮呢?

 

國王回答。

如果我饒恕了他之後他偷偷潛逃回蜀漢王國,那麼他將會對我們造成極大的危害。

 

他回答。

你如果願意饒恕他,我會說服他轉向投靠東吳王國並且全心效力於你。

我願意用我的生命保證他絕對不會潛逃。

萬一他潛逃回蜀漢王國,那麼我願意被你處以死刑。

 

國王思考了幾分鐘後,國王答應他的懇求。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

如果別人對你有極大的恩惠,你會怎樣回報這個人呢?如果你對別人有極大的恩惠,你會期待他回報你嗎?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為三國志-55-甘寧傳

https://zh.wikisource.org/zh-hant/%E4%B8%89%E5%9C%8B%E5%BF%97/%E5%8D%B755

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...