8/18/2023

He has the knowledge and power to resist ten thousand people(萬人敵)

 

He has the knowledge and power to resist ten thousand people(萬人敵)

 

There is a famous hero in Chinese history.

He lived in the last years of the Qin Dynasty, and he was the most important revolutionary general who overthrew the Qin Dynasty. His name is Xiang Yu.

 

He only lived to be 30 years old, and his legendary life has been told by many Chinese descendants.

History books record a story about him.

 

His parents died when he was very young.

His uncle raised him and he lived with his uncle.

 

When he was a teenager, his uncle taught him to read and write.

After a few months, his uncle noticed that his attitude to learning was getting worse.

 

His uncle noticed that he was more active, so his uncle taught him swordsmanship instead.

After a few months, his uncle noticed that he was becoming more inattentive in class.

 

His uncle said to him.

I teach you to read and write, but you find reading and writing boring.

I'm teaching you swordsmanship instead, but you think swordsmanship is useless.

What exactly do you want to learn?

 

He replied.

You taught me to read and write, I already have basic reading skills, I can already write my own name, I think that is enough.

I don't think it's necessary for me to spend more time studying the ancient classics.

You taught me swordsmanship, the skills of swordsmanship I have mastered, and I think that if I fight one-on-one with others, I will definitely win.

 

He paused, then looked at his uncle and said very seriously.

We live in this chaotic era, no matter how good my sword skills are, it's absolutely impossible for me to resist an entire army on my own, so I don't want to learn any more.

If you have the kind of knowledge that can defeat 10,000 people, I would like to learn it.

 

His uncle thought he was very ambitious.

His uncle taught him some ancient Chinese art of war.

He was very happy, so he studied hard.

But after a few months, his uncle noticed that he was no longer serious.

 

His uncle was puzzled and asked him.

Didn't you say you wanted to learn this kind of knowledge that can defeat ten thousand people?

Why don't you study hard?

 

He replied.

I have understood the principles of this art of war, and I think I can already grasp the main points of the art of war.

 

This idiom can be used to describe a person who has the knowledge and power to defeat thousands of people.

This idiom can also be used to describe a kind of knowledge and power that can be used to defeat thousands of people.

 

Dear friend, what are your feelings or thoughts after listening to this story?

If you were his uncle, would you let him learn in his own way? Do you think he is too clever or too arrogant?

I hope this story can give you some new insights.

 




                                                     此圖片來自維基百科



萬人敵(He has the knowledge and power to resist ten thousand people)

 

中國歷史上有一個著名的英雄。

他生活的年代是秦王朝的末年,他是推翻秦王朝最重要的革命軍將領。他的名字叫做項羽。

 

他一生只活了30歲,他的傳奇人生被後代的許許多多中國人傳述。

歷史書上記載了一個他的故事。

 

他的父母親在他很小的時候就過世了。

他的叔叔扶養他,他與他的叔叔他一起生活。

 

他在少年的時候,他的叔叔教導他寫字與讀書。

幾個月後,他的叔叔發現他的學習態度愈來愈差

 

他的叔叔發現他比較好動,所以他的叔叔便改教導他學習劍術。

幾個月後,他的叔叔發現他在上課的時候愈來愈不專心。

 

他的叔叔對他說。

我教你寫字與讀書,你覺得寫字與讀書很無聊。

我改教你劍術,你覺得劍術沒有實用性。

你到底想要學什麼呢?

 

他回答。

你教我寫字與讀書,我已經有了基本的閱讀能力,我已經會寫自己的名字,我認為這樣就夠了。

我認為我沒有必要繼續花費很多時間專研古代的經典。

你教我劍術,我已經掌握的劍術的技巧,我認為如果我與他人一對一的對決,我一定可以獲勝。

 

他停頓了一下然後他看著他的叔叔,他很嚴肅地對他的叔叔說。

我們生活在這個混亂的時代,我的劍術再厲害,我也絕對不可能憑著我自己的力量抵擋一整支軍隊,因此我才不想繼續學。

如果你有那種可以在戰勝一萬個人的知識,我就願意學。

 

他的叔叔覺得他很有志氣。

他的叔叔就教他學習一些中國古代的兵法。

他非常的高興所以他很認真的學習。

但是過了幾個月之後,他的叔叔發現他又開始不認真了。

 

他的叔叔很疑惑就問他。

你不是說你想學這種可以戰勝一萬個人的知識嗎?

你為何不積極學習呢?

 

他回答。

我已經理解這些兵法的原理了,我認為我已經可以掌握兵法的重點了。

 

這句成語可以用來形容一個人擁有能夠戰勝萬人的知識與力量。

這句成語也可以用來形容一種可以用來戰勝萬人的知識與力量。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

你如果是他的叔叔,你會讓他照著自已的方式學習嗎?你認為他是太聰明還是太自大呢?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為史記-項羽本紀

https://zh.wikisource.org/zh-hant/%E5%8F%B2%E8%A8%98/%E5%8D%B7007

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...