9/29/2023

He is a very strategic person(胸有甲兵)

 

 

He is a very strategic person(胸有甲兵)

 

During the time of the Northern and Southern Dynasties in China, there was a famous minister in the Northern Wei Kingdom, his name was (Cui Hao).

There is a story about him recorded in the history books.

 

He was a famous scholar in the Northern Wei Kingdom. The king of the Northern Wei Kingdom often listened to him explain some ancient Chinese classics.

 

He also had extensive knowledge of divination and astrology.

He could accurately see the connection between heavenly phenomena and human affairs.

 

The king would ask for his advice when he had a difficult decision to make, or even some important decisions in governing the country.

He would advise the king by divination and by watching the stars in the night sky.

Because his predictions were so accurate, the king valued his opinions highly.

 

The king often came to his house to ask him questions, and the king often ate at his house.

The king also asked him to hold several important positions in the kingdom.

 

Once, after a meeting, the king said to him

You were an important adviser to my grandfather and father. After the death of my grandfather and father, you continued to help me run the Northern Wei Kingdom.

You are clever and wise, so I like to be close to you.

You will see what I am doing wrong and advise me. Often, after you reproach me, I feel very unhappy and refuse to listen to your advice.

But later I would reflect on myself and find that everything you said was right. You accused me for my own good.

You are a loyal person.

 

Once at a banquet, the king spoke to many distinguished guests from other kingdoms.

Cui Hao is thin and his appearance is very weak.

If you put him in a duel with an ordinary soldier, he will definitely lose.

 

But why do I value him so highly and why is he my most important advisor?

This is because he is a very strategic man, with wisdom in his head that can lead an army of tens of thousands. His wisdom has enabled me to defeat many enemies.

 

There have been many difficult moments in my life, and it was only after I followed his advice that I made the right decision.

"

 

This idiom means that he is a very strategic person.

 

Dear friend, what inspirations or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

Who is your life mentor? When you face a problem in life, whose advice would you like to listen to?

I hope this story can give you some new insights.

 



胸有甲兵(He is a very strategic person)

 

在中國的南北王朝時代,北魏王國有一個著名的大臣,他的名字叫做(崔浩)

歷史書上記載了一個他的故事。

 

他是北魏王國的著名學者,北魏王國的國王經常聽他講解一些中國的古代經典書籍。

 

他對於占卜與星象學的知識也很豐富。

他可以準確地看出天象與人事之間的相互關係。。

 

國王在遇到一些難以做出決定的事情的時候,甚至在治理國家的一些重要決策上,都會請教他的意見。

他會藉由占卜與觀看夜空中的星象去提供國王建議。

由於他的預測都非常的準確,因此國王非常重視他的意見。

 

國王常常到他家裡向他請教問題,國王甚至因此常常在他家吃飯。

國王也讓他同時兼任王國中的好幾個重要的職務。

 

有一次,國王在一場會談後對他說。

你是我的祖父和我的父親的重要參謀,我的祖父與我的父親死亡後,你繼續輔佐我管理北魏王國。

你又聰明又有智慧,因此我很喜歡親近你。

你會看到我做的不對的地方你會勸告我,我在被你指責後我常常覺得很不開心而不聽你的勸告。

但是我後來都會反省自已,我發現你說的話都是對的,你指責我是為了我好,

你是一個忠誠的人。

 

有一次,國王在一場宴會上,對著許多其他王國的貴賓說。

崔浩的身材瘦小而且他的樣貌很柔弱。

如果你讓他跟一個普通的士兵一對一的決鬥,他一定會輸給這個士兵。

但是為何我很重視他,為何他是我最重要的參謀呢?

因為他是一個很有謀略的人,他的腦袋中有著可以領導萬人的軍隊的智慧,他憑藉他的智慧讓我戰勝許多敵人。

 

我的人生中有好幾次難以做出決策的時刻,都是聽從他的建議後我才做出正確的決定。

 

這句成語的意思是他是一個很有謀略的人。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你的人生導師是誰嗎?你遇到人生的難題時,你會想聽取誰的意見呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為魏書-列傳卷23-崔浩傳

https://www.arteducation.com.tw/guwen/bookv_6992.html

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...