11/19/2023

A lone beast quickly runs away from the herd(獸鋌亡羣)

A lone beast quickly runs away from the herd(獸鋌亡羣)

 

In the Tang Dynasty, there was a famous writer who used simple words to express real and deep emotions. His name was (Li Hua).

 

He once wrote an article after visiting the site of an ancient battlefield. This became his most famous work. The first paragraph of the article is as follows

 

I was standing in this extremely vast and empty wilderness, and as far as I could see, there was no one in sight.

I saw a river curving in front of me like a belt, and I saw many towering mountains on the horizon in the distance.

 

I heard the sound of the wind, like a wail, and the sunlight in the sky grew dim.

The miscanthus in the wilderness was broken and the wild grass was withering. It was as cold as a snowy winter morning.

 

The birds in the sky sped up and left as they flew over the wilderness, and I saw a stray animal running away quickly.

 

The village chief of this place stood beside me and said to me.

This place was an ancient battlefield, and countless soldiers died here throughout history.

If you come here on a cloudy day, you might also hear the ghosts of many soldiers lingering on the land, crying.

 

After listening to what the village chief said, I felt very sad.

The ancient war between the Qin and Han dynasties seems far away, but the shadow of war is hidden in every era.

 

This idiom means a lonely animal that runs away quickly.

This idiom is used to describe a place where the atmosphere is murderous.

 

Dear friend, what inspirations or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

Have you or your friends ever experienced war? Have you ever visited an old battlefield?

I hope this story can give you some new insights.

 





獸鋌亡羣(A lone beast quickly runs away from the herd)

 

唐朝有一個著名的文學家,他用簡單的文字去表達真實而且深刻的情感,他的名字是(李華)

 

有一次,他在參訪一個古戰場的遺址後他的心中有了很深的感觸。

 

我站在在這一片無比廣大且空曠的野地上,我的目光所看的到的地方完全看不到人。

我看到前方有一條像帶子一樣彎曲的河流,我看到遠方的地平面上有很多高聳的山。

 

我聽到就像是悲鳴一樣的風的聲音,天上的太陽光也變得昏暗。

曠野上的芒草折斷,野草枯萎。冰冷的感覺就像是冬天下雪的早晨一樣。

 

天空中的鳥飛過這片曠野時都加快了速度離開,我又看到一隻離群的野獸快速地奔跑遠離。

 

這個地方的村長站在我的身旁,他對我說。

這裡地方是古代的一處戰場,歷史上有著數不清的士兵們死在這個地方。

如果你在陰天的時候來到這裡,你可能還會聽到很多士兵的鬼魂停留在這塊土地上哭泣的聲音。

 

我聽完村長說完這些話後,我感到非常的悲傷。

古代的秦王朝與漢王朝的戰爭離我們彷彿很遠,但是戰爭的陰影在隱藏在每個時代阿。

 

這句成語的意思是一隻離群的孤單的野獸快速地奔跑遠去

這句成語被用來形容一個地方的氣氛很殺戮。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你自己或你的朋友曾經經歷過戰爭嗎?你是否曾經參觀過那一個古代的戰場嗎?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

 

出處為唐-李華-弔古戰場文

 

https://zh.m.wikisource.org/zh-hant/%E5%BC%94%E5%8F%A4%E6%88%B0%E5%A0%B4%E6%96%87

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...