11/24/2023

Duan Yi(段翳/元章)

Duan Yi(段翳)(AD?-AD?)

His surname is (Duan) and his parents gave him the name (Yi). When he was growing up, his friends called him (Yuanzhang). He was born in Sichuan Province, China.

 

It means paragraph. It is also one of the Chinese family names.

It means to cover.

It means beginning. It means root. It is also a Chinese family name.

This word has many meanings, here are a few important ones.

It means chapter. It is also a Chinese surname.

 

He was a famous fortune teller in the Han Dynasty and an expert in the Book of Changes.

There is a story about him in the history books.

 

He can divine other people's names without any information.

He can also predict what will happen in the future through divination.

He was very good at fortune-telling. He lived in seclusion in the countryside and taught many young people how to learn the I Ching and divination.

 

Once, as he passed a jetty on a river near his home, he said to the man who guarded the jetty

Two people will be coming here in a week, each carrying a load.

I didn't know these two people, but I have learned through divination that they want to be my students.

They will ask you for my home address and ask you to take them to my home.

 

Another time a student said to him

I have been studying with you for almost a year. I have been able to use the divination techniques you have taught me very skilfully. I think I can become a qualified and excellent diviner.

I will go back to my hometown tomorrow and use my fortune-telling skills to serve the people in my hometown.

 

When his student left the next day, he took out a sealed bamboo jar and gave it to the student.

He said to the student.

This is a gift from me. If you are in a very urgent situation, you can open this sealed bamboo jar, and the contents of this bamboo jar can solve your problem.

 

A few days later, while the student and one of his servants were waiting for a boat at a pier, the student's servant got into an argument and a fight with several other people who were waiting to board the boat.

The student's servant was seriously injured in the fight.

The student's servant's wound was bleeding heavily and the situation was very urgent.

 

The student suddenly remembered the sealed bamboo jar. The student opened the bamboo jar.

The student saw a bottle of ointment in the bamboo jar and a note.

Some words were written on the note. If someone is seriously injured and the bleeding does not stop, these ointments can be applied.

 

About ten minutes after the student applied the ointment to his servant, the bleeding from the servant's wound stopped and the servant's vital signs slowly returned to normal.

 

After the servant recovered, the student returned to Duan Yi's house.

The student said to (Duan Yi)

Originally, I thought I had learned all of your knowledge, but now I realise that I was too proud and knew too little. You still have a lot of knowledge worth learning.

I hope to be your student again. Will you continue to teach me?

 

He nodded in agreement.

From that day on, the student learned from him with a very serious and humble attitude. After a few years, the student truly became an expert in divination.

.

Dear friend, what inspirations or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

Who is your most revered teacher? What is the most important thing you have learnt from your most respected teacher?

I hope this story can give you some new insights.

 


                                  此圖片來自百度百科


 

段翳(Duan Yi)(西元?-西元?)

他的姓是()他的父母給他取的名字是(),長大後朋友稱呼他的名字是(元章),他出生地位於在中國的四川省。

 

意思是段落的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

意思是遮蔽的意思。

意思是開始的意思。意思是根源的意思。也是中國的人姓氏之一。

這個字的字義很豐富,這邊只列舉幾個重要的意思。

意思是章節的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

 

他是漢王朝一個著名的占卜師,他是易經的專家。

歷史書上記載了一個他的故事。

 

他能夠在沒有任何資訊的情況下藉由占卜知道別人的姓名。

他還能夠藉由占卜預測到未來即將發生的事情。

他很擅長占卜,他隱居在鄉間,他教導很多年輕人學習易經與如何占卜。

 

有一次,他經過他家附近的一條河的碼頭,他對看守碼頭的人說。

一個禮拜後會有兩個人來到這裡,他們兩個人會各挑著一擔東西。

這兩個人我不認識,但我經由占卜得知他們想要成為我的學生。

他們會問你我家的地址,請你帶他們來我家。

 

還有一次,有一個學生對他說。

我已經向你學習了將近一年的時間了,我已經能夠很熟練地使用你所教導的占卜的技巧,我認為我已經可以成為一個合格且優秀的占卜師了。

我明天要回去我的家鄉並且利用我的占卜技巧為我的家鄉的人提供服務。

 

第二天他的學生要離開的時候,他拿出一個一個密封的竹罐子給這個學生。

他對這個學生說。

這是我送你一個禮物。你如果遇到非常緊急的情況,你就可以打開這個密封竹罐子,這個竹罐子裡面的東西可以解決你的問題。

 

幾天後,這個學生與自己的一個僕人在一個碼頭等船時,這個學生的僕人與另外幾個等待搭船的人發生口角並且打鬥。

這個學生的僕人在這場打鬥中受了非常嚴重的外傷。

這個學生的僕人的傷口血流不止,情況非常的緊急。

 

這個學生突然想到了這一個密封的竹罐子。這個學生就打開了這個竹罐子。

這個學生看到竹罐子中有一瓶藥膏,還有一張紙條。

紙條上面寫著幾個字,如果有人受了重傷而且血流不止的時候,就可以敷上這些藥膏。

 

這個學生為自己的僕人敷上藥膏大概十分鐘後,這個僕人的傷口的血就開始止住,這個僕人的生命跡象也慢慢地恢復穩定。

 

這個學生的僕人復原後,這個學生又回到(段翳)的家裡。

這個學生對(段翳)說。

我原本以為我已經學會了你所有的知識,但是我現在才知道我太驕傲了,我知道的太少了,你還有很多知識值得我學習。

我希望再度成為你的學生,你願意繼續教導我嗎?

 

他點點頭答應這個學生。

從這一天起,這個學生用非常認真與謙虛的態度向他學習,幾年之後,這個學生真正的成為一個占卜的專家。

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你最尊敬的老師是誰呢?你從你最尊敬的老師身上學到最重要的東西是什麼呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為後漢書-82

https://zh.wikisource.org/wiki/%E5%BE%8C%E6%BC%A2%E6%9B%B8/%E5%8D%B782%E

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...