11/13/2023

Gubu Ziqing (姑布子卿)

 

Gubu Ziqing (姑布子卿)(B.C.?-B.C.?)

 

His surname is (Gubu), and the name his parents gave him is (Ziqing).

 

It means aunt. It means girl.

It means cloth. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

It means baby. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

It means a respectful title for a person. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

 

 

He was a famous physiognomist in China's Spring and Autumn Period. He is good at predicting a person's personality and life by observing their body shape and appearance.

There is a story about him recorded in history books.

 

One day, the head of the Zhao family in the Jin Kingdom came to see him.

The name of this clan chief is (Zhao Yang).

 

Zhao Yang said to him.

I want to choose the best of my children to be my successor. Can you give me some professional advice?

 

he replied.

That's what I'm good at, and I can give you my opinion.

 

Zhao Yang called all his children into the hall.

 

He looked carefully at each child's appearance and figure, shaking his head as he did so.

When he saw the children standing there, he said to Zhao Yang.

I think your children are all ordinary, and none of these children will achieve great things when they grow up.

You can choose anyone to be your successor.

 

Zhao Yang said to him.

I am the most powerful minister in the Zhao Kingdom. If my family chooses a successor at random, I think my family will decline rapidly after my death.

What should I do?

 

he said to Zhao Yang.

I just saw a very thin little boy in your courtyard.

Is he your son too?

 

Zhao Yang said to him.

I have a son whose mother is a foreigner and whose mother is my concubine.

He said to Zhao Yang.

Could you ask this little boy to come into the hall? I want to see his appearance and figure.

 

After the little boy came into the hall, he looked at the little boy carefully.

He smiled happily and said to Zhao Yang

This boy is the one I think is most suitable to be your successor.

 

Zhao Yang said to him.

But his bloodline is not pure, so I never thought of making him my successor.

 

He said to Zhao Yang.

You want me to recommend the most suitable successor. After evaluation based on my professional knowledge, I recommend this little boy.

 

I think this little boy will be the most capable and accomplished of all your children. This is his God-given destiny and cannot be changed by our human will.

 

From that day on, Zhao Yang changed his view of the little boy.

After secretly observing for a while, Zhao Yang agreed with Gubu Ziqing's conclusion.

This little boy was indeed better than all his other children.

 

He later made the little boy his successor, and the little boy's name was (Zhao Wuxie).

 

Dear friend, how do you feel or what do you think after listening to this story?

Would you discriminate against a person because of their ancestry? Do you think a person's destiny can be changed by human factors?

I hope this story can give you some new insights.

 



                                             圖片出處為百度百科



姑布子卿(Gubu Ziqing )(西元前?-西元前?

他的姓是(姑布),他的父母給他取的名字是(子卿)

 

意思是姑姑的意思。意思是少女。

意思是布的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

意思是嬰兒的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

意思是對一個人的敬稱。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

 

 

他是中國的春秋時代一個著名的面相師。他擅長透過觀察一個人的身材與長相去預測這個人的性格與這個人的一生。

歷史書上記載了一個他的故事。

 

有一天,晉王國中的趙家族的族長來找他。

這個族長的名字叫做(趙鞅)

 

趙鞅對他說。

我想要從我的孩子中選出一個最優秀的當作我的接班人,你可以給我提供專業的建議嗎?

 

他回答。

這是我所擅長的,我可以提供給你我的意見。

 

趙鞅把他的所有孩子們叫到房子中的大廳。

 

他一個一個的仔細觀察每個孩子的長相與身材,他邊看邊搖頭。

看完站這些孩子們後,他對趙鞅說。

我認為你的孩子們都很平凡,這些孩子長大後都不會有大成就。

你可以隨便選一個當作你的接班人。

 

趙鞅對他說。

我是趙王國中權力最大的大臣,我的家族如果隨便選一個接班人,那麼我認為我的家族會在我死後快速地衰落。

我該怎麼辦呢?

 

他對趙鞅說。

我剛才在你家的院子裡,看到一個很瘦小的小男孩。

他也是你的兒子嗎?

 

趙鞅對他說。

我的確還有一個兒子,他的母親是外族人,他的母親是我的妾。

他對趙鞅說。

你可以叫這個小男孩進來大廳嗎?我想觀察他的長相與身材。

 

這個小男孩進來大廳後,他仔細地觀察這個小男孩。

他很開心地笑了,他對趙鞅說。

這個孩子是我認為最適合當作你的接班人的人選。

 

趙鞅對他說。

可是他的血統不純正,所以我從來沒有想過讓他成為我的接班人。

 

他對趙鞅說。

你希望我推薦一個最合適的接班人給你,我按照我專業知識評估後,我推薦這個小男孩。

 

我認為這個小男孩將會是你的所有孩子中最有能力與最有成就的,這是神給他的命運,我們人的意志無法改變。

 

趙鞅從那一天開始就改變了他對這個小男孩的看法。

趙鞅自已暗中觀察了一陣子後,他認同了姑布子卿的推論。

這個小男孩的確比他的其他所有孩子們更優秀。

 

他後來讓這個小男孩成為他的接班人,這個小男孩的名字叫做(趙無恤)

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

你會因為一個人的血統所以歧視這個人嗎?你認為一個人命運可以因為人的因素而改變嗎?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為史記-43-趙世家

https://ctext.org/wiki.pl?if=gb&chapter=541938

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...