11/28/2023

Huatu(華陀/元化)

 

 

Huatu(華陀) (145 AD-208 AD)

 

His surname is (Hua) and his parents gave him the name (Tuo). When he was growing up, his friends called him (Yuanhua). He was born in Anhui Province, China.

 

It means flower. It means beautiful. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

It means tilted.

It means beginning. It means root. It is also a Chinese surname.

This word has many meanings, here are some important ones.

It means change.

 

 

He is one of the most famous Chinese doctors in Chinese history.

There is a story about him in the history books.

 

One of his students asked him.

I want to make my body healthier, can you teach me some methods?

 

he said to his student.

A person should be active often, but not too much.

If a person moves regularly, it can help to digest food and make the various circulatory systems in the body run more smoothly.

If a door is opened frequently, the hinge part of the door will rot.

You should think of this metaphor as you go in and out of your house each day, and you will remember to remind yourself to move frequently.

 

In ancient times, some people with good cultivation and a long life imitated the movements of animals to move their head, waist and various joints of the body. If you do these exercises regularly, you will get a good stretching effect.

 

the student asked, nodding in agreement.

So what do you usually do to stretch your body?

 

he replied with a smile.

I consulted many ancient books and invented a series of stretching exercises.

There are five series in my set. Each imitates the movements of five animals.

These five animals are tiger, deer, bear, monkey and bird.

 

Whether I feel comfortable or uncomfortable, I will continue to do this series of movements to stretch my body. If I have time, I'll do the whole series. If I'm busy, I'll use my free time to do one of the animal moves.

 

Every time I do these exercises, my body will sweat a little. Every time I do these exercises, my appetite will improve and my body will feel lighter.

Would you like to learn this move?

 

His student nodded vigorously and said.

I would like to learn this stretching method.

 

His exercise method has been passed down to this day, and the name of his exercise method is (Wu Qin Xi). A direct translation of the meaning of each word is a game imitating the five animals.

 

 

Dear friend, what inspirations or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

Do you have a habit of exercising every day? What are your favourite ways of exercising?

I hope this story can give you some new insights.

 




                                圖片出處為維基百科


華陀(Huatu)(西元145-西元208)

 

 

他的姓是()他的父母給他取的名字是(),長大後朋友稱呼他的名字是(元化),他出生地位於在中國的安徽省。

 

意思是花的意思。意思是華麗的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

意思是傾斜的意思。

意思是開始的意思。意思是根源的意思。也是中國的人姓氏之一。

這個字的字義很豐富,這邊只列舉幾個重要的意思。

意思是變化的意思。

 

 

他是中國歷史上最著名的中醫師之一。

歷史書上記載了一個他的故事。

 

有一天,他的學生問他。

我想要讓我的身體更加健康,你可以教我一些方法嗎?

 

他對他的學生說。

一個人要常常的活動,但是我們活動也不能夠太過量。

一個人如果常常活動可以幫助飲食消化,也可以讓身體中的各種循環系統更加的流暢。

如果一扇門常常開啟,這個門的轉軸部分就部會腐壞。

你每天進出家裡開門的時候就要想到這個比喻,你就會記得提醒自已要常常活動。

 

古代的一些修為很好而且很長壽的人們會模仿動物的動作去運動自己的頭部、腰部與身體的各個關節。如果你常做這些動作就會有很好的伸展身體的效果。

 

這個學生點頭表示認同,這個學生問。

那你平常都會做哪些動作來伸展自已的身體呢?

 

他微笑著回答。

我參考了很多古代的書籍,並且發明了一套伸展身體的動作。

我的這套動作中有五個系列。分別模仿的五種動物的動作。

這五種動物就是老虎、鹿、熊、猴與鳥。

 

我不管身體舒服或者不舒服,我都會持續地做這套動作以舒展的我的身體。我猶時間的話就會做整套動作,如果我沒有時間,我就利用空檔作其中一種動物的動作。

 

我每次做完這些動作後,我的身體會微微出汗。我每次做完這些動作後,我的食慾會變好,而且身體會感覺輕盈。

你想學這套動作嗎?

 

他的學生用力的點頭並說。

我很想學這套伸展身體的方式。

 

他這套運動的方式流傳到大約2000年後的今天,他這套運動方式的名字叫做(五禽戲)。按照每個字的意思直接翻譯就是模仿五種動物的遊戲。

 

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你有每天運動的習慣嗎?你最喜歡的運動方式有那些呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為後漢書-83-方術列傳下

https://www.arteducation.com.tw/guwen/bookv_3951.html

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...