11/03/2023

I feel worried and uneasy(憂心悄悄)

 

I feel worried and uneasy(憂心悄悄)

 

 

(The Book of Songs) is China's earliest collection of poetry.

There are 305 poems in the book.

The poems were written over a period of 500 years, from the 11th century BC to the 6th century BC.

 

The content of these poems is mainly divided into three categories.

 

The first category is folk poetry from different parts of China at that time.

The second category is the poetry of the Zhou Dynasty, which ruled China at that time.

The third category is the sacrificial poems used by the royal family and nobles of the Zhou dynasty.

 

At that time there was a kingdom called Bei.

A poem from this kingdom is recorded in the Book of Songs. This poem has five parts, of which the fourth and fifth parts have the following general meaning

 

I feel anxious and uneasy, I speak my mind.

But he listened to his wicked friends, and he resented me for my opinions.

I had great difficulties and suffered great humiliation.

I want to think quietly about what I should do, but every night I suddenly wake up and sigh about it every night.

 

I have finally understood that even the sun and moon in the sky alternate constantly, day and night do not stop.

Isn't it the same state in every one of our lives?

 

I used to be very depressed and my heart felt like a piece of dirty laundry that had not been washed.

I need to think quietly about how to deal with this situation. If I continue to worry about it, my heart will be like a bird whose feet are tied with a rope, unable to fly.

 

This saying means that I feel worried and restless.

 

Dear friend, what inspirations or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

What things have you been worrying about lately? Does your heart feel free?

I hope this story can give you some new insights.

 

憂心悄悄(I feel worried and uneasy)

 

(詩經)是中國最早的詩歌合輯。

這本書中有305首詩。

這些詩寫的時間橫跨500年,從西元前11世紀到西元前6世紀。

 

這些詩的內容主要分為三類。

 

第一類是當時中國各地的民間詩歌

第二類是當時統治中國的周王朝的詩歌。

第三類是周王朝中的王室與貴族祭祀用的詩歌。

 

當時有一個王國,這個王國叫做邶國。

詩經中紀錄了這個王國中的一首詩,這首詩共有五段,其中第四段與第五段的大意如下。

 

我感到憂慮不安、我告訴我的意見。

但他卻聽信他那些不好的朋友的話,他反而因為我的意見對我產生怨恨。

我遭遇了極大的困難,我遭受到很大的侮辱。

我想安靜的思考我該怎樣做,我每天的晚上都會突然驚醒,我每晚都為這件事情感到嘆息。

 

我終於想通了,就連天上的太陽和月亮不斷的交替,白晝與黑夜不停止運轉。

我們每個人的人生不也是一樣的狀態嗎。

 

我之前非常的煩悶,我的心感覺就像是一件沒有洗乾淨的髒衣服一樣。

我必需人安靜的思考如何處理這種狀況,如果我繼續被這件事情煩擾我的心,那麼我的心就會像是一隻被繩子綁住腳的小鳥一樣無法飛翔。

 

這句成語的意思是我感到憂慮不安。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你最近為那些事情憂心呢?你的心是否覺得自由呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為詩經-邶風•柏舟

https://ctext.org/book-of-poetry/bo-zhou/zh

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...