11/23/2023

Li Nan(李南/孝山)

 

Li Nan(李南) (AD?-AD?)

 

His surname is (Li) and his parents gave him the name (Nan). When he was growing up, his friends called him (Xiaoshan). He was born in Jiangsu Province, China.

 

It means plum tree. It is also one of the Chinese family names.

It means southern. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

It means filial piety. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

It means mountain. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

 

He was a famous fortune teller in the Eastern Han Dynasty. He was an expert in the Book of Changes and was good at predicting the future through changes in the wind.

There is a story about him recorded in the history books.

 

Once, the magistrate of the county where he lived was his good friend.

One day, the magistrate received an order from the king.

Because your performance in governing this county is poor, you will be punished.

The magistrate was very worried.

 

A few days after he received the order, he happened to meet the district magistrate.

As soon as he saw the district magistrate, he said to the district magistrate

First of all, I would like to congratulate you.

 

The district magistrate said to him.

Why do you want to congratulate me?

I just want to tell you that I'm in big trouble.

The King thinks that my work is not good, so I must be punished.

I think there is a good chance that I will be removed from my official position.

 

he told the district magistrate.

You needn't worry about this order from the king.

I noticed this morning that the wind is very special today. According to my professional fortune telling, something good will happen to you tomorrow.

 

At noon the next day, the king's second letter arrived.

The king had changed his mind and decided not to punish him for his poor governance.

 

 

His daughter had also seen him do fortune-telling for others since she was a child, so his daughter also learned this skill.

His daughter got married and lived with her husband's family.

 

One day, his daughter suddenly said to her mother-in-law.

I want to go and stay with my parents for a few days. I want to tell my parents something.

 

His daughter's mother-in-law thought it was strange and asked her daughter.

Why do you want to go back to your parents' house all of a sudden? There are no special holidays these days.

 

his daughter told her mother-in-law in tears.

After getting up this morning, I followed my usual routine and went to the backyard to carry water to the kitchen and prepare breakfast.

Suddenly a strong gust of wind blew against the well at the back of the house and the chimney of the house.

 

Since I was a child, my father had taught me how to predict the future by observing changes in the wind.

So I knew that this was a very bad omen.

 

Of all the people who live in this house, I am the one who uses the kitchen and the well the most.

I predict that my life is coming to an end.

 

That's why I want to go back to my home while I'm still alive. I want to see my mother and father again before I die.

The daughter's mother-in-law agreed to her daughter's request after hearing her daughter's words.

 

The daughter died a few months later.

 

Dear friend, what inspirations or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

If you were to die in a few days, who would you most want to see now? If you were to die in a few days, how would you spend the last few days of your life?

I hope this story has given you some new insights.

 



                                              圖片出自維基百科



李南(Li Nan )(西元?-西元?)

 

李南(西元?-西元?)

 

他的姓是()他的父母給他取的名字是(),長大後朋友稱呼他的名字是(孝山),他出生地位於在中國的江蘇省。

 

意思是李子樹的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

意思是南方的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

意思是孝順的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

意思是山的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

 

 

他是東漢王朝一個著名的占卜師,他是易經的專家,他擅長透過風的變化來預測未來。

歷史書上記載了一個他的故事。

 

有一次,他所居住的縣的縣長是他的好朋友。

有一天,縣長收到一條國王的命令。

由於你治理這個縣的績效不好,因此你要被處罰。

縣長內心因此非常的擔憂。

 

縣長收到這條命令的幾天後,他剛好與縣長碰面。

他一見到縣長,他就對縣長說。

我要先恭喜你。

 

縣長對他說。

你為何要恭喜我呢?

我剛好要告訴你,我遇到大麻煩了。

國王認為我的工作績效不好,所以我要被處罰。

我認為我很有可能會被拔除我的官職。

 

他對縣長說。

你不用擔心國王的這條命令。

我早上觀察到今天的風很特別,我根據我的專業占卜後,我認為明天會有一件好事情要發生在你身上。

 

第二天的中午,國王的第二封行政公文送達。

國王改變心意,國王決定不因為他的治理績效不好而處罰他。

 

 

他的女兒也從小看著他替別人占卜,所以他的女兒也學會了這一項技能。

他的女兒結婚後與她的先生的一家人住在一起。

 

有一天,他的女兒突然對她的婆婆說。

我想要回去我的父母的家裡住幾天,我有些話想要對我的父母們說。

 

他的女兒的婆婆覺得很奇怪就問她的女兒。

你為何突然要回你的父母的家呢?最近又沒有什麼特殊的節日。

 

他的女兒流著淚對她的婆婆說。

我今天早上起床之後,我照著以前的習慣去後院挑水到廚房並準備早餐,

突然有一陣強風吹向房子後面的井與房子的煙囪。

 

由於我從小跟我的父親學習了有關於如何藉由觀察風的變化來預測未來。

因此我知道這是一個很壞的預兆。

 

住在這個房子裡的人中,廚房與井使用頻率最高的人就是我。

我預測我的生命已經快要走到終點了。

 

因此我想要趁我還活得的時候回我家一趟,我想在我死前再看一次我的父親與母親。

他的女兒的婆婆聽完她的女兒說的話後就答應他的女兒的請求。

 

她的女兒在幾個月後病死。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

如果你再過幾天就要死,你現在最想見誰呢?如果你還有幾天就會死,你會怎樣過你生命中最後的這幾天呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為後漢書-82

https://zh.wikisource.org/wiki/%E5%BE%8C%E6%BC%A2%E6%9B%B8/%E5%8D%B782%E4%B8%8A

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...