11/21/2023

This couple is very compatible(如鼓琴瑟)

 

This couple is very compatible(如鼓琴瑟)

 

(The Book of Songs) is China's earliest collection of poetry.

There are 305 poems in the book.

The poems were written over a period of 500 years, from the 11th century BC to the 6th century BC.

The content of these poems is mainly divided into three categories.

 

The first category is folk poetry from different parts of China at that time.

The second category is the poetry of the Zhou Dynasty, which ruled China at that time.

The third category is the sacrificial poems used by the royal family and nobles of the Zhou dynasty.

 

Among them is a poem sung by the nobles of the Zhou dynasty when entertaining their brothers. The general idea of the secend paragraph of this song is as follows

 

When we get through these difficulties and emergencies, our lives return to peace and tranquillity.

I've noticed that as I've been spending more time with my friends lately, we've become less and less close to our brothers.

 

I feel very happy today, I got together with my brother today.

I prepared a lot of delicious food and we had a great time together.

I feel warm and happy.

 

I'm very happy today, I met my wife and my brother today.

My relationship with my wife is very good.

My wife and I are like two musical instruments, the Chinese guqin and the guther. We are very compatible.

 

I looked at my family who were happily eating with me. I was very happy that I was very friendly with my brother and that I was very harmonious with my wife and children.

 

The relationship between brothers is as important as the relationship between husband and wife. If one of them is missing, it will not be a perfect family relationship.

That's what I feel now, and I don't know if you agree with me.

 

This idiom means that the couple is very compatible.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

Do you have a harmonious relationship with your family? Do you think that your family is happy?

I hope this story can give you some new insights.

 



                                    圖片出處為百度百科







如鼓琴瑟(This pair is very compatible)

 

(詩經)是中國最早的詩歌合輯。

這本書中有305首詩。

這些詩寫的時間橫跨500年,從西元前11世紀到西元前6世紀。

這些詩的內容主要分為三類。

 

第一類是當時中國各地的民間詩歌

第二類是當時統治中國的周王朝的詩歌。

第三類是周王朝中的王室與貴族祭祀用的詩歌。

 

其中有一首周王朝的貴族在宴請自己的兄弟時吟唱的詩歌,這首歌的第一段的大意如下。

 

當我們度過這些困難與緊急事件之後,我們的生活恢復到平靜與安寧。

我發現我最近花更多時間與我的朋友們在一起,我們會漸漸地與我們的兄弟愈來愈不親近。

 

我今天感到非常的高興,我今天與我的兄弟聚在一起。

我準備了很多美味的食物,我們一起度過的愉快的時光。

我感覺很溫暖很歡樂。

 

我今天感到非常高興,我今天與我的妻子與我的兄弟聚在一起。

我與我的妻子的感情非常的好。

琴與瑟這兩種樂器的聲音非常的契合,我與我的妻子就分別像是琴與瑟這兩種樂器。

 

我看著與我一起開心的吃飯的我的一家人,我很高興我跟我的兄弟非常的友愛,我與我的妻子與兒女們也非常的和睦。

 

兄弟的感情與夫妻的感情一樣的重要,如果缺少了任何一樣都不是一個完美的家庭關係。

我現在有這樣的感悟,我不知道你是否也認同我的想法。

 

這句成語的意思是這對夫妻情感諧調且融洽。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你與你的家人的感情和睦嗎?你認為你的家庭是否幸福呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為詩經-小雅-常棣

https://fanti.dugushici.com/ancient_proses/161

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...