12/09/2023

Autumn Moon and Spring Breeze(秋月春風)

 

Autumn Moon and Spring Breeze(秋月春風)

 

There was a famous poet during the Tang Dynasty in China, his name was (Bai Juyi).

He left behind more than 3,000 poems, the most among all the poets of the Tang Dynasty.

 

At the age of 35, he joined the central government as a mid-level official.

He was an upright man and often made many suggestions to the king.

He also offended some in the establishment.

In 815 AD he was demoted and transferred to what is now Jiangxi Province in China.

One day in 816 AD he wrote a narrative poem of 612 words.

This poem became one of his most famous works.

 

In this poem he describes an adventure he had with a middle-aged pipa player.

In the poem, the pipa player tells her own life story after finishing her performance.

 

The player said.

My parents live in the southeast of the capital, and the place where my family lives is called Hamaling.

Because my family was poor, my parents sent me to learn to play the pipa when I was very young. My parents hoped that I could learn to play the pipa and earn money to improve my family's economic situation.

 

Maybe it's because I'm particularly talented. I learned to play the pipa very quickly.

I practice very seriously every day, so I play the pipa better than my other classmates.

 

When I was 13, my teacher said to me.

I think your pipa playing is already at a very high level, and you can use the techniques I have taught you very skilfully. I think you are ready to perform in public, and I would recommend you to join a well-known orchestra in the capital.

 

After I joined this well-known band, I quickly became an official member and within a short period of time, I already had a lot of fans.

My fans will be moved every time they listen to my performance.

My music fans are of a wide age range and they support me very enthusiastically.

These fans would beat the time to the pipa tunes I played and they would drink a lot.

 

 

Many of these music fans are aristocratic young people from the capital. These aristocratic young people will give me a lot of money and gifts after every performance.

Because these aristocratic young people gave me many and very expensive things, the other members of the same band as me were very envious and jealous of me.

 

Looking back now, those few years were really the best years of my life.

I am very happy every day, I laugh and have fun with my fans every day.

I still remember those years when I felt the beautiful bright moon in autumn and the warm wind in spring.

Those beautiful days passed quietly without me noticing.

 

This idiom is used to describe good times.

 

Dear friend, what inspirations or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

What do you think was the best time of your life? When you think of the best time of your life, who do you think of?

I hope this story can give you some new insights.

 




                                  圖片出處為百度百科

 

秋月春風(Autumn Moon and Spring Breeze)

 

中國的唐王朝時代有一個著名的詩人,他的名字是(白居易)

他留下了3000多首詩,是所有唐代詩人中最多的一個人。

 

他在35歲的時候進入中央政府擔任一個中階官員。

他是一個正直的人,他經常向國王提出許多建議。

他也得罪了一些當權派。

西元815年他降職並被調派到現在中國的江西省。

西元816年的一天,他寫了一首敘事詩,這首詩共有612個字。

這首詩成為他的代表作品之一。

 

這首詩中,他描寫了一段他與一個中年的女性琵琶演奏家的奇遇。

在首詩中,這位女性琵琶演奏家在結束演出後,說了有關於她自已的人生故事。

 

這位女性演奏家說。

我的父母親住在首都的東南側,我家住的那個地方的地名叫做蛤嘛陵。

由於我的家境貧窮,所以我的父母在我年紀還很小的時候,就把我送去學習彈奏琵琶。我的父母希望我可以學成彈奏琵琶的技藝後,賺錢改善我家裡的經濟環境。

 

可能是我特別有天分,我學彈琵琶學得很快。

我每天都非常認真的練習,所以我的琵琶彈奏的比我其他的同學都好。

 

在我13歲那一年,我的老師對我說。

我認為你的琵琶演奏已經有很高的水準,我教妳的技巧妳都能很熟練地運用。我認為妳已經可以公開的演出,我會推薦妳加入首都的一個知名的樂團。

 

我加入這個知名的樂團後,我很快地就成為正式的成員,而且在很短的時間內,我就已經有了很多樂迷。

我的樂迷們每次聽完我的演奏後,都會非常的感動。

我的樂迷們的年齡層分布很廣,這些樂迷們非常熱烈的支持我。

這些樂迷們會跟著我演奏的琵琶曲調打拍子,他們在欣賞我的演奏的時候也會喝很多酒。

這些樂迷中有很多是首都的貴族青年,這些貴族青年在我每一場表演結束後,就會送我很多金錢和禮物。

由於這些貴族青年們送給我的東西非常的多又非常的昂貴,所以與我同一個樂團中的其他成員都非常的羨慕與忌妒我。

 

現在回想起來,那幾年真的是我人生中最美好的時光啊。

我每天都非常的快樂,我每天都與我的樂迷們一起笑一起開心。

我還記得那幾年中,我感受到那美好的秋天明亮的月亮與春天溫暖的風,

那些美好的日子,就在我不經意間悄悄的流逝。

 

這一句成語被用來形容美好的時光。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你覺得妳人生中最美好的時光是什麼時候呢?當你回想起你人生中最美好的時光時,你會想起誰呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為白居易-琵琶行

https://www.classicalchineseliterature.org/article.php?article=%E7%90%B5%E7%90%B6%E8%A1%8C++%E4%B8%A6%E5%BA%8F

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...