1/01/2024

My name can be recorded in history books(名垂竹帛)

 

 

My name can be recorded in history books(名垂竹帛)



There was a famous minister in the Eastern Han Dynasty of China, his name was (Deng Yu).

There is a story about him recorded in history books.

 

During the Western Han Dynasty in China, in order to cultivate more talented people, the king would open a school in the capital and let outstanding students from all over China study in that school.

If these students did well academically and behaved well, they could work in the central government after graduation.

 

He was very clever. When he was 13, he studied in the capital of the Western Han Dynasty. His academic performance was very good and he met many nobles.

It was here that he met Liu Xiu, who later founded the Eastern Han Dynasty.

After the fall of the Western Han Dynasty in 8 AD, he left the capital of the Western Han Dynasty and returned to his hometown.

 

After the fall of the New Dynasty of China in 23 AD, warlords across China relied on their own military might to define their own spheres of influence.

Several warlords invited him to join their camp, but he refused.

 

He took the initiative to find Liu Xiu, and when Liu Xiu saw him, he said to him

We have not seen each other for more than ten years. I am very happy to see you today. Why have you come to see me?

Do you want to join my camp now that I have my own sphere of influence?

What kind of position do you want? I can arrange it for you right away?

 

He said to Liu Xiu with a smile.

The main reason I came here is not to work under you.

The main reason I came to you is because I want my name to be written in the history books.

According to my analysis, you are the person most likely to unite all of China. Your talents and moral character far surpass those of other warlords. That's why I came to you.

 

Liu Xiu laughed and hugged him after hearing what he had said.

The two of them chatted all night that night, discussing their respective views on the current situation in China.

 

This idiom means that a person's name can be recorded in history books.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

What would you like to leave in this world after you die? Do you have such good friends that you can talk all night?

I hope this story can help you gain something.

 



                                      圖片出處為百度百科



名垂竹帛(My name can be recorded in history books)

 

中國的東漢王朝有一個著名的大臣,他的名字叫做(鄧禹)。

歷史書上記載了一個他的故事。


中國的新王朝的時候,國王為了培養出更多有才能的人,所以會在首都開設學校,讓中國各地的優秀學生到這間學校讀書。


他非常的聰明,他13歲的時候在新王朝的首都學習,他的學習成績非常的好,他因此認識了很多的貴族。

他就在這邊認識了後來創建東漢王朝的劉秀。


西元23年,中國的新王朝滅亡之後,中國各地的軍閥仰仗著各自的軍事力量劃分出屬於各自的勢力範圍。

有好幾的軍閥邀請他加入自己的陣營,但是他都拒絕了。


他主動去找劉秀,劉秀看到他後對他說。

我們兩個人已經好久沒有見面了,今天能夠看到你,我非常的開心,你為何來找我呢?


你是因為我現在有了自己的勢力範圍,所以你想要加入我的陣營嗎?

你想要擔任怎樣的職位呢?我可以立刻為你安排?

 

他笑著對劉秀說。

我要來找最主要的目的並非為了可以在你的手下工作。

我來找你,最主要的原因是因為我希望我的名字能夠被記載在歷史書上。

根據我的分析,我認為你是最有可能統一整個中國的人,你的才能與品德遠遠超過其他的軍閥。所以我才來找你。

 

劉秀聽了他的話後大笑的擁抱他。

他們兩個人當天晚上聊了一整晚,他們一起聊他們各自對於中國當下情勢的見解。

 

這句成語的意思是指一個人的名字能夠被記載在歷史書上。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或是想法呢。

你希望你死後,可以留下什麼給這個世界呢?你是否有這種可以聊一整晚的好朋友呢?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一點收穫。

 

出處為後漢書-46-列傳6-鄧禹傳

https://ctext.org/wiki.pl?if=gb&chapter=242122

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...