2/20/2024

Lu Xun(陸遜/伯言)

 

Lu Xun(陸遜) (183 AD-245 AD)

 

His surname is (Lu), his parents gave him the name (Xun) and when he was growing up his friends called him (Boyan). He was born in Jiangsu Province, China.

 

It means land. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

It means humility. It means to give in.

It means the eldest among several brothers. It is also a Chinese surname.

It means to speak. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

 

He was a famous military strategist and politician in the Soochow Kingdom during the Three Kingdoms period in China. There are several stories about him recorded in history books.

 

During his tenure as Prime Minister, the King of Soochow trusted him very much.

Every time there was an important document between the Kingdom of Soochow and the Kingdom of Shuhan, the King would discuss with him how to handle it.

The king respected his opinion a lot. When he suggested that there were parts of these documents that needed to be changed, the king would change them exactly as he saw fit.

 

Even though he had such a good relationship with the king, something happened that caused a huge change in their relationship.

 

The king's eldest son and second son died. The king had different opinions from Lu Xun about the succession, so the relationship between Lu Xun and the king became very bad.

In 245 AD, Lu Xun died of illness. Before his death, the relationship between Lu Xun and the king was not repaired.

 

In 251 AD, the King of the Soochow Kingdom suddenly said to Lu Xun's son during a meeting.

Your father is my best assistant, and he can also be considered my best friend.

In the years before your father was alive, he and I had different ideas about the crown prince. At that time, some people around me spoke ill of your father to me. I believed their words and distanced myself from your father.

 

Your father died a few years ago, but I still think about him a lot. I feel very indebted to him.

He has always been very loyal to me, ever since he followed me as a young man.

I regret that I misunderstood him and I regret that I did not repair our relationship before his death.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

Have you ever had a misunderstanding with a good friend? If you could live your life over again, what regret would you most like to make up for?

I hope this story has given you some new insights.

 



                                         圖片來自百度百科


陸遜(Lu Xun )(西元183-西元245)

 

他的姓是(),他的父母給他取的名字是(),長大後朋友稱呼他的名字是(伯言),他出生地位於在中國的江蘇省。

 

意思是陸地的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

意思是謙遜的意思。意思是退讓的意思。

意思是幾個兄弟中,年紀最大的那一位。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

意思是說話的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

 

意思是說話的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

 

他是中國的三國時代的東吳王國著名的軍事家與政治家,歷史書上記載了幾個他的故事。

 

他擔任首相期間,東吳國王非常的信任他。

每次東吳王國與蜀漢王國之間的重要文書,國王都會與他討論要如何應對。

國王非常尊重他的意見。當他提出這些文書中有需要修改的部分時,國王會完全按照他的看法去修改這些文書。

 

縱使他與國王的關係那麼好,但是他們後來還是因為一件事情導致雙方的感情產生巨大的變化。

 

國王的長子與次子死了,國王在安排王位的繼承人上與陸遜有不同的意見,因此陸遜與國王的關係變得很不好。

西元245年,陸遜因為生病過世,在陸遜過世前,國王與他的關係都沒有修復

 

西元251年,東吳王國的國王在一場與陸遜的兒子的會面中突然對陸遜的兒子說。

你的父親是我最得力的助手,他也可以算是我最好的朋友。

你父親生前那幾年,我與他在安排王儲的想法上有所不同,那時候我身邊有一些人對我說你的父親的壞話,我那時候聽信了這些人的話所以疏遠你的父親。

 

你的父親已經過世好幾年了,我還常常會想到他,我覺得對他非常的虧欠。

他從年輕時跟隨我以來,對我始終非常忠誠。

我很後悔我當時誤會他,我很遺憾我沒有在他死前與他修復好我們之間的關係。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你與你的好朋友曾經發生過那些誤會嗎?如果生命可以重來一次,你最想彌補你心中的那一個遺憾呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為三國志-吳書13-陸遜傳

https://ctext.org/text.pl?node=604417&if=gb

 

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...