2/13/2024

Sun Song (孫松/子喬)

 

Sun Song (孫松)(AD?-AD 231)

 

His surname is (Sun), his parents gave him the name (Song), and when he grew up his friends called him (Ziqiao). He was born in Zhejiang Province, China.

 

It means grandson. It is also one of the Chinese family names.

It means pine tree. It means loose. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

It means child. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

It means towering. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

 

He was a member of the royal family of the Soochow Kingdom during the Three Kingdoms period in China. There is a story about him in the history books.

 

He is a very enthusiastic person, he likes to make friends and he has many friends.

He is very generous with his friends. He believes that the relationship between people is more valuable than money, so he does not pay much attention to money.

 

He has a good friend who is a very famous and wise minister of the Kingdom of Soochow. This good friend is called (Lu Xun).

 

Once he made a mistake in something he was doing, and Lu Xun happened to be beside him when he made the mistake.

Lu Xun pointed out his shortcomings to his face.

 

When he heard Lu Xun point out his mistake, his expression changed and an angry expression appeared on his face.

But after about ten minutes, his expression became gentle and calm.

 

Lu Xun noticed the change in his expression and said to him with a smile.

We have a good relationship and you trust me.

You have come to me several times before. You wanted me to point out the flaws in your behaviour and words. You hoped to see through my eyes where you needed to improve.

I have always admired your courage and willingness to face your mistakes and listen to my advice.

 

When I pointed out what you did wrong today, your face clearly changed. Why did you react like that today? Do you think the suggestion I made today is wrong?

 

He replied with a smile.

I was angry just now, but I was angry because I had actually made this stupid and petty mistake. I am not unhappy with you. On the contrary, I am very grateful that you are still willing to point out my mistakes, just as you did before.

 

Dear friend, what inspirations or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

Do you have friends who are willing to point out your faults? Do you have the courage to face your own mistakes?

I hope this story can give you some new insights.

 




                                   圖片出處為百度百科


孫松(Sun Song)(西元?-西元231)

 

他的姓是(),他的父母給他取的名字是(),長大後朋友稱呼他的名字是(子喬),他出生地位於在中國的浙江省。

 

意思是孫子的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

意思是松樹的意思。意思是鬆散的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

意思是小孩子的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

意思是高聳的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

 

他是中國的三國時代的東吳王國的一個王室成員。歷史書上記載了一個他的故事。

 

他是一個很熱情的人,他很喜歡交朋友,他的朋友很多。

他對待朋友很大方,他認為人與人的感情比金錢更有價值,所以他不太重視金錢。

 

他有一個好朋友,這個好朋友是東吳王國的一位很著名而且很有智慧的大臣,這個好朋友的名字叫做(陸遜)

 

有一次他做了一件事情出了一點錯誤,他發生這件錯誤的時候陸遜剛好就在他的身邊。

陸遜就當面指出他的缺點,

 

他聽到陸遜指出他的錯誤時,他的臉色就變了,他的臉上露出生氣的表情。

但是他大概十分鐘後,他的表情就變得和緩又平靜。

 

陸遜觀察到他的表情的變化後就笑著對他說。

我們兩個的交情很好,你也很信任我。

之前有好幾次你特地來找我,你希望我指出你的行為與言語上的缺失,你希望可以藉由我的眼光看到自己有那些需要改進的地方。

我一直很佩服你的勇氣,你願意正面自己的過錯並且聽取我給你的建議。

 

今天我指出你做的錯事時,你的臉色明顯的改變了,你為何今天會有這種反應呢?難道你認為我今天提出的建議是不對的嗎?

 

他笑著回答。

我剛才的確很生氣,但我是因為我自己竟然犯了這個很愚蠢而且很低級的錯誤而生氣,我並不是對你不滿,相反的,我非常的感謝你今天仍舊像從前一樣願意指出我的錯誤。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你有這種願意指出你的錯誤的朋友嗎?你敢勇敢面對自己的錯誤呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為三國志-吳書六-孫翊傳

https://ctext.org/text.pl?node=604100&if=gb

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...