4/29/2024

I love this person with all my heart(情之所鐘)

 

I love this person with all my heart(情之所鐘)

 

In the Eastern Jin Dynasty of China, there was a famous minister named (Wang Rong).

One of his stories is recorded in history books.

 

He has six good friends. He and his friends seek inner nature and purity. They hate the hypocrisy of the powerful and despise those who are obsessed with money and power.

 

They eat mineral and plant powders, drink a lot of Chinese rice wine, like to play musical instruments and love Taoist ideas.

 

His son is called Wang Wan. Wang Wan likes to eat brown rice, and Wang Wan is very fat.

He loved his son very much.

 

But something unfortunate happened. Wang Wan died when he was 19 years old.

Wang Rong was very sad.

 

When his good friends heard the news, they came to comfort him.

One day a good friend said to him

 

You are a very detached person, and you are not bound by some of society's rules. You shouldn't be so sad about the death of your child.

 

he answered his friend.

A person with perfect moral character and great wisdom will not be happy when people come together, nor will he be sad when people go apart.

A person of very low moral character and very ignorant will not be happy when people come together, nor will he be sad when people go apart.

 

I'm not either of these extremes.

I'm just an ordinary person, but my feelings are very strong and my emotions are very rich.

 

I love my son with all my heart.

I guess that's why I'm so sad.

 

After hearing his answer, his friend was infected by his rich emotions and shed tears.

 

This expression has been extended to describe a person who loves someone or something devotedly.

 

 

Dear friend, what inspirations or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

Are you an emotional or a rational person? Have you ever felt extreme grief at the loss of a loved one?

I hope this story can give you some new insights.

 



                                                圖片出處為百度百科




情之所鐘(I love this person with all my heart)

 

中國的東晉王朝,有一個著名的大臣,他的名字叫做(王戎)

歷史書上記載了他的一個故事。

 

他有六個好朋友,他與他的朋友們追求內心的自然與純淨,他們厭惡當權者的虛偽與鄙視那些迷戀金錢與權位的人們。

 

他們吃礦物與植物的粉末,他們喝很多中國米酒,他們喜歡彈奏樂器,他們很熱愛道家的思想。

 

他的兒子的名字是王萬。王萬喜歡吃糙米飯而且王萬很胖。

他很愛他的兒子。

 

但是不幸的事情發生了,王萬在19歲那一年過世了。

王戎非常的悲痛。

 

他的好朋友們聽到這個消息後都來安慰他。

有一天,有一個好朋友對他說。

 

你是一個很超脫的人,你不被社會上的一些規條所束縛。你不應該為了自己的孩子的死去如此悲傷。

 

他回答他的朋友。

一個品德非常完美而且非常有智慧的人不會因為人與人相聚而高興,這個人也不會因為人與人離別而悲傷。

一個品德非常低劣而且非常的愚昧的人不會因為人與人相聚而高興,這個人也不會因為人與人離別而悲傷。

 

我不是這兩種很極端的人。

我只是一個平凡的普通人,但是我的感受力特別強而且我的情感特別豐富。

 

我專注地愛著我的兒子。

我想這就是我會如此悲傷的原因吧。

 

他的朋友聽完他的回答後,被他充沛的感情所感染,他的朋友也流下了眼淚。

 

這句成語被引申用來形容一個人專注地愛著某一個人或某一件事。

 

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你是一個感性的人還是理性的人呢?你是否曾經因為失去所愛的人而感到極度的悲痛呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為世說新語-傷逝

https://zh.wikisource.org/zh-hant/%E4%B8%96%E8%AA%AA%E6%96%B0%E8%AA%9E/%E5%82%B7%E9%80%9D

出處為晉書-43-王戎傳

https://www.arteducation.com.tw/guwen/bookv_6620.html

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...