5/04/2024

The two of them love each other, but they often quarrel and disagree(歡喜冤家)

 

The two of them love each other, but they often quarrel and disagree(歡喜冤家)

 

There are some common nouns in China that have two completely opposite meanings at the same time.

One common noun is (冤家).

The noun formed by these two words means two people who hate each other. But the noun formed by these two words can also be used to describe a pair of lovers.

 

In China's Yuan Dynasty, there was a Mongolian nobleman called Tongtong.

He wrote a very simple and relaxing poem using this term.

The general meaning of this poem is as follows.

 

We have a very good destiny, and you and I both agree to this engagement.

You are as pure as an autumn lake, and I am as flawless as a beautiful piece of jade.

We have agreed that I don't need a bride price and you don't need a dowry.

I said I would be faithful to you in this life, and you said you would never betray me in this life.

You are the meaning of my life. If you die, I don't want to live alone in this world.

This couple loves each other.

Although this pair of lovers often quarrelled and disagreed, they both loved each other deeply.

 

This phrase is used to describe two people who love each other deeply, even though they often quarrel and disagree.

 

Dear friend, what inspirations or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

Do you often argue with your loved one? Do you have this kind of love-hate feeling towards your lover?

I hope this story can give you some new insights.

 



                              圖片出處為百度百科



歡喜冤家(The two of them love each other, but they often quarrel and disagree)

 

中國有一些常用的名詞,這些名詞同時包含著完全相反的兩種意思。

有一個常用的名詞是(冤家)

這兩個字組成的名詞的意思是兩個彼此怨恨的人。但這兩個字組成的名詞也可以被用來形容一對戀人。

 

中國的元王朝有一個蒙古族的貴族,他的名字叫做(童童)

他寫過一首很簡單很輕鬆的詩,在這首詩中就用到這個特別的名詞。

這首詩大概的意思如下。

 

我們有非常好的緣分,我與你都同意這個婚約。

你就像是秋天的湖水一樣乾淨,我就像是一塊漂亮的玉般完全沒有瑕疵。

我們已經約定好我不用你給我聘金,你也不用給我嫁粧。

我說我這輩子都會對你忠誠,你說你這輩子都不會背叛我。

你就是我活著的意義,你如果死了我也不想自己一個人活在這個世上。

這一對彼此相愛的戀人啊。

這一對戀人雖然他們經常吵架與意見不合但他們兩個人彼此深愛著對方。

 

這句成語被用來形容兩個人雖然經常吵架與意見不合但他們兩個人彼此深愛著對方。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你會經常與你的愛人發生爭執嗎?你對你的愛人會有那一種又愛又恨的感受嗎?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為全元散曲-童童-20-折桂令

https://ctext.org/wiki.pl?if=gb&chapter=615001

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...