6/22/2024

He is like a little bird that often leans on me(小鳥依人)

He is like a little bird that often leans on me(小鳥依人)

 

There was a famous minister in the Tang Dynasty of China, his name was Chu Suiliang.

There is a story about him in the history books.

 

He is a very honest and trustworthy man.

On several occasions, when he found that the king of the Tang Dynasty had made some dishonest or ill-considered decisions, he boldly expressed his opinions.

 

Once, when the King of Tang Dynasty was talking to another minister, the King said to another minister

Among all the people who helped my father and me found the Tang Dynasty, I think there are 24 people who made the greatest contribution. I am very grateful and often think of the contributions of these 24 people to the Tang Dynasty.

Chu Suiliang is one of those 24 people.

 

Chu Suiliang is very knowledgeable and has a very upright character. He is very loyal to me and very responsible for his work.

I see him almost every day. He is like a little bird that often leans next to me. I am very close to him.

 

The King of Tang Dynasty gave his last words to his son before he died.

The King of Tang Dynasty said.

Chu Suiliang and another minister called Changsun Wuji are the people closest to me and the most loyal to me. You must listen to their advice. If you do, I believe you will be a very good king.

 

This idiom means that he is like a little bird that often leans next to me.

This idiom is now usually used to describe a sweet, dainty girl or child.

 

Dear friend, what inspirations or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

Are you petite or tall? Do you like your body shape?

I hope this story can give you some new insights.

 




                                 圖片出處為維基百科



小鳥依人(He is like a little bird that often leans on me)

 

 

中國的唐王朝有一個著名的大臣,他的名字叫做褚遂良。

歷史書上記載了一個他的故事。

 

他是一個很誠實與守信用的人。

有好幾次,當他發現唐王朝的國王做出了一些不誠信或這考慮不夠周延的決策時,他就會勇敢提出他的意見。

 

有一次,唐王朝的國王與另外一個大臣在聊天的時候,國王對另外一個大臣說。

協助我與我的父親創立唐王朝的所有人中,我認為有24個人的功勞最大,我非常感謝並且時常想起這24個人對唐王朝的貢獻。

褚遂良就是這24個人中的其中之一。

 

褚遂良的知識很豐富而且性格非常的正直,他對我非常的忠誠對他的工作也非常地盡責。

我幾乎每天都會看到他,他就像是一隻在經常倚靠在我身旁的小鳥,我與他非常的親近。

 

唐王朝的國王臨死之前對他的兒子交代自己的遺言。

唐王朝的國王說。

褚遂良與另外一個名字叫做長孫無忌的大臣是與我最親近也是對我最忠誠的人。你務必要聽取們給你的意見,如果你這樣做,我相信你就會成為一個非常好的國王。

 

這句成語的意思是他就像是一隻在經常倚靠在我身旁的小鳥。

這句成語現在通常被用來形容一個可愛的身型嬌小的女孩子或是小孩子。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你的身材嬌小還是高大呢?你喜歡你的身材嗎?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為舊唐書-65-長孫無忌傳

https://zh.wikisource.org/wiki/%E8%88%8A%E5%94%90%E6%9B%B8/%E5%8D%B765

出處為舊唐書-80-褚遂良傳

https://zh.wikisource.org/zh-hant/%E8%88%8A%E5%94%90%E6%9B%B8/%E5%8D%B780


精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...