6/15/2024

Many beautiful and precious blue and spherical jades appeared before my eyes at the same time.(琳瑯滿目)

Many beautiful and precious blue and spherical jades appeared before my eyes at the same time.(琳瑯滿目)


There was a famous official in China's Jin Dynasty, his name was Wang Yan.

There is a story about him in the history books.


He was once in charge of the military system of the Jin Dynasty, a position similar to the modern Minister of Defence.

His family was one of the most famous families in the Jin Dynasty, and many members of his family served as important officials in the central government of the Jin Dynasty.


One day, a mid-ranking sergeant came to his house for a meeting.

That night, after returning home, the middle-ranking sergeant said happily to his wife.

Guess who I saw at Wang Yan's house today?


his wife asked him with a smile.

You look very excited. I think you saw the Prime Minister of the Jin Dynasty?


the middle-ranking sergeant said to his wife.

You guessed right, the Prime Minister of the Jin Dynasty was Wang Yan's cousin.

I also saw Wang Yan's cousin, Wang Rong, who was the Minister of the Interior of the Jin Dynasty.

I also saw another of Wang Yan's cousins, Wang Dun, who was also a senior general in the military.


Later, as I was leaving his house, I happened to see his two younger brothers at his house. One of his two younger brothers is currently serving as a governor, and the other is currently serving as a county magistrate.


After saying these words, the middle-ranking sergeant said to his wife

Today I feel as if many beautiful and precious cyan and spherical jades are appearing before my eyes at the same time. Today's experience really makes me feel very special.


The literal translation of this idiom is that many beautiful and precious cyan and spherical jades are appearing before my eyes at the same time.

This idiom is used to describe many precious and beautiful things appearing in front of you at the same time.


Dear friend, what inspirations or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

Have you seen these famous people in person? How would you react if you saw many things you like at the same time?

I hope this story can give you some new insights.




                                  圖片出處為百度百科



琳瑯滿目(Many beautiful and precious blue and spherical jades appeared before my eyes at the same time.)


中國的晉王朝有一個著名的官員,他的名字叫做王衍。

歷史書上記載了一個他的故事。


他曾經掌管晉王朝的軍事系統,這個職位類似現代的國防部長。

他的家族是晉王朝著名的的家族之一,他的家族中有許多人擔任晉王朝中央政府內的重要官員。


有一天,有一個中階士官來到他的家中開會。

當天晚上,這個中階士官回到家後對自己的妻子說。


你絕對不敢相信我今天在王衍的家中看到了誰。


他的妻子笑著問他。

你看起來非常興奮,你今天遇到晉王朝的宰相了嗎?


這個中階士官對他的妻子說。

你猜對了,我今天在王衍家中看到了他的堂弟,就是擔任宰相的王導。

另外我還看到他的堂兄王戎,王戎是晉王朝的內政部長。

我還看到了他的堂弟,也是軍方中一個高級將領王敦。


後來我要離開他家時,我剛好又在他家中看到王衍的兩個年輕的弟弟,他這兩個弟弟一個目前擔任州長,一個目前擔任縣長。


至個中階士官說完這些話後,他對他的妻子說。

我今天的感覺就好像有很多青色的與球狀的漂亮又珍貴的玉同時出現在我的眼前,今天的經驗真的令我感到很特別。


這句成語直接翻譯的意思是有很多青色的與球狀的漂亮又珍貴的玉同時出現在我的眼前。

這句成語被用來形容許多珍貴又美好的東西同時出現在眼前。


親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你親眼見過那些名人嗎?你如果同時看到很多你喜歡的東西,你會有怎樣的反應呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。


出處為世說新語-容止-15條

https://ctext.org/shi-shuo-xin-yu/rong-zhi/zh


精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...