8/09/2024

His position is very low, so his opinions are looked down upon(人微言輕)

 

 

His position is very low, so his opinions are looked down upon(人微言輕)

 

 

He is a famous politician and gourmet, an excellent writer and calligrapher. He is one of the most popular poets in Chinese history. His name is (Su Shi).

 

He was once a mid-level official in the city of Hangzhou. Although his position was appointed by the central government, he had no real political power.

 

In the spring of 1090 AD, a huge flood occurred in Hangzhou. This flood caused many disasters. In the summer of the same year, Hangzhou experienced another severe drought, with no rain for several months.

 

These two severe natural disasters caused great suffering to the people of Hangzhou. They suffered severe shortages of food and daily necessities.

 

When Su Shi saw this situation, he felt very worried.

He wrote three successive official documents to report the current situation in Hangzhou to his superiors, but his superiors never gave any instructions to help the victims.

 

He felt that this situation could not continue, so he wrote an official letter directly to the central government.

 

He said in this letter to the king.

I wrote an official document directly to you because I had no other choice.

The disaster in Hangzhou is the worst in almost ten years. I have reported it to my superiors many times, but my superiors have never given me any disaster relief orders.

 

In the current central government, some people will deliberately hide the disaster and not report it to the king in order to preserve their positions. I don't know if this is the case now.

 

It is also possible that my superiors ignored the seriousness of the disaster because my opinions were looked down upon because my position was low compared to theirs.

 

My intention in writing this official document is very simple, which is to explain in detail the true situation of this disaster.

I have also drawn up an emergency relief plan, and I have written down my proposals in this official document.

I implore the King to see and value my opinions and adopt my emergency relief plan.

 

This idiom is used to describe a person whose position is so low that their opinions are looked down upon.

 

Dear friend, what inspirations or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

Have you ever encountered a situation like Su Shi's in your career? Do you despise the opinions of those who are lower than you?

I hope this story can give you some new insights.

 



                                       圖片出處為百度百科

 

人微言輕(His position is very low, so his opinions are looked down upon)

 

他是一名著名的政治家與美食家,他是一名傑出的文學家與書法家。他是中國歷史上最受人喜愛的詩人之一。他的名字是(蘇軾)

 

他曾經擔任杭州這座城市的一個中級官員,他的職位雖然是中央政府指派,但是他沒有實際的政治權力。

 

西元1090年的春天,杭州發生了非常巨大的水災,這場水災造成了許多的災情。同年的夏天,杭州又經歷了一場嚴重的旱災,有好幾個月都沒有下雨。

 

這兩場嚴重的自然災害讓杭州這座城市中的百姓非常的痛苦,他們的食物與生活所需的物資都發生嚴重的短缺。

 

蘇軾看到這種情況,他的心中非常的焦慮。

他連續寫了三次公文向他的上級長官報告杭州的現狀,但是他的上級長官卻一直沒下達幫助災民的指令。

 

他覺得這個情況不能再持續下去了,因此他寫了一封公文直接回到中央政府內。

 

他在這封公文中對國王說。

我是因為沒有辦法,所以才會直接寫公文給你。

杭州的災情是將近十年來最嚴重的一次,我已經多次向我的上級長官報告,但是我的上級長官一直沒有下達救災的指令給我。

 

現在的中央政府內,有些人會為了保全自己的職位,所以故意隱匿災情不向國王報告,我不知道現在是否就是這種狀況。

 

也有可能因為我的職位他的職位很低所以我提出的意見被輕視,我的上級長官才忽略了災情的嚴重程度。

 

我寫這封公文的意思很簡單,那就是我要詳細說明這次災情的真實情況。

我也已經擬好了一套緊急的救助方案,我把我的建議寫在這份公文中。

我懇請國王能夠看到並且重視我的意見與採用我的緊急救助方案。

 

這句成語被用來形容一個人的職位很低所以他提出的意見被輕視。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你在你的職場生涯中、有遇過跟蘇軾類似的情況嗎?你會輕視那些職位比你低的人的意見嗎?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

 

出處為宋-蘇軾-上執政乞度牒賑濟因修廨宇書

https://zh.wikisource.org/zh-hant/%E4%B8%8A%E5%9F%B7%E6%94%BF%E4%B9%9E%E5%BA%A6%E7%89%92%E8%B3%91%E6%BF%9F%E5%9B%A0%E4%BF%AE%E5%BB%A8%E5%AE%87%E6%9B%B8

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...