8/17/2024

The relationship and actions between the lovers are very intimate(卿卿我我)

 

 

The relationship and actions between the lovers are very intimate(卿卿我我)

 

In the Eastern Jin Dynasty of China, there was a famous minister named (Wang Rong).

One of his stories is recorded in history books.

 

According to the linguistic custom at that time, the husband would call his wife (Qing), which means the person I love. The wife will call her husband "jun", which means the person she respects.

 

He has a good relationship with his wife, who is very independent and has her own unique opinions.

 

One day, Wang Rong's wife suddenly called him "Qing". At first, Wang Rong didn't mind, but later on, his wife habitually called him "Qing".

After a few days, Wang Rong felt that it was embarrassing for his wife to call him "Qing", so he told his wife.

Can you please stop calling me Qing?

You should call me "Jun", because that is in line with social linguistic habits.

 

After hearing what he said, his wife smiled and said to him

I like and love you, that's why I use the word "dear" to call you.

Why don't you let me use that word to call you?

Could it be that in your heart you prefer to hear other women call you that word?

 

He also smiled when he heard what his wife said.

He said to his wife.

What you have said makes sense. I am willing to adjust my thinking. I accept your use of the word 'Qing' to address me.

After this story spread later, the two words (Qingqing) were used by people to describe their lovers.

 

The literal translation of this phrase is 'you are the person I like and love'.

This idiom is used to describe the very intimate relationship and actions between a couple or pair of lovers.

 

Dear friend, what inspirations or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

What nickname would you give your lover? What nickname would your lover call you?

I hope this story can give you some new insights.

 




                                     圖片出處為百度百科


卿卿我我(The relationship and actions between the lovers are very intimate)

 

中國的東晉王朝,有一個著名的大臣,他的名字叫做(王戎)

歷史書上記載了他的一個故事。

 

根據當時的語言習慣,丈夫會稱呼妻子為(),這個字代表我所親愛的人的意思。妻子會稱呼丈夫妻為(),這個字代表我所尊敬的人的意思。

 

他與他的妻子的感情很好,他的妻子很有主見而且有自己獨到的觀點。

 

有一天,王戎的妻子突然用()來稱呼他,王戎起初並不在意,後來他的妻子就習慣性地用()這個字來稱呼他。

過了幾天之後,王戎覺得他的妻子用()這個字來稱呼他讓他覺得很彆扭,所以他就對他的妻子說。

你可以不要再用()這個字來稱呼我好嗎?

你應該用()來稱呼我,因為這樣才符合社會上的語言習慣。

 

他的妻子聽完他的話後,微笑著對他說。

我喜歡你而且我愛你,所以我才會用代表親愛的的()這個字來稱呼你。

為何你不讓我用這個字來稱呼你呢?

莫非你的內心比較希望聽到別的女人用這個字來叫你嗎?

 

他聽到他的妻子說的話後他也笑了。

他對他的妻子說。

你說的話很有道理,我願意調整我的想法,我接受你用()這個字來稱呼我。

這個故事後來傳開了之後,(卿卿)這兩個字就被人們用來形容自己的愛人。

 

這句成語直接翻譯的意思是你是我所喜歡與所愛的人。

這句成語被用來形容一對夫妻或是一對情人之間的關係與動作非常親密。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你會用怎樣的暱稱稱呼你的愛人呢?你愛的人會用怎樣的暱稱稱呼你嗎?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為世說新語-惑溺-6

https://ctext.org/shi-shuo-xin-yu/huo-ni/zh

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...