9/07/2024

We are predestined in our past lives, this life and the next life(三生有緣)

 

 

We are predestined in our past lives, this life and the next life(三生有緣)

 

In China's Ming Dynasty there was a famous novelist and playwright whose name was (Feng Menglong).

He wrote a collection of short stories.

One of the stories is a fictional story he created with a very famous person from the Ming Dynasty as the protagonist.

 

This famous person is called Tang Yin. When he was growing up, all his friends called him (Tang Bohu).

He is very clever and very knowledgeable.

He can write poems and articles. He is a good painter and a good musician.

His character was bold and uninhibited, and he was proud of his talents.

 

He wanted to get close to a maid called Qiuxiang in the family of a minister called Hua in the central government, so he pretended to be unemployed and widowed.

He went to work in the house of the minister named Hua.

 

Because Tang Yin did a good job, the minister called Hua trusted him and wanted to win him over.

The minister called Hua agreed to help Tang Yin find a wife.

Tang Yin seized the opportunity and married (Qiu Xiang) as he wished.

 

A few days after Tang Yin and Qiuxiang were married, Qiuxiang said to him

I always have the feeling that I have seen you before. Have you ever been to Suzhou?

Tang Yin replied.

My hometown is Suzhou.

 

Qiuxiang said.

A few months ago, I went to Suzhou with Mrs. Hua. On the way back, I saw a person drinking on another boat. Was that you?

 

Tang Yin replied.

You have such a good memory, that person is me.

 

Qiuxiang asked again.

I think I saw you later in Wuxi, right?

 

Tang Yin replied.

That's right, I saw you return to Minister Hua's house with Mrs. Hua.

 

Qiuxiang asked next.

My studio is responsible for managing Mrs. Hua's clothes, so I pay special attention to the materials and styles of the clothes.

As I recall, the clothes you wore the two times I saw you were of very good quality.

Are you really an unemployed widower? Why did you marry me? What is your purpose in marrying me?

 

Tang Yin replied.

You are so clever and I will answer your questions honestly.

My real name is Tang Yin, I used a false name when I came here.

I fell in love with you the first time we met, so I followed your ship from Suzhou to Wuxi.

 

In order to get close to you, I pretended to be an unemployed and widowed man because I wanted to find a way to get close to you.

I didn't expect to marry you so easily. I thought we were destined to be together in this life and the next.

Now that you have discovered the truth, I think we should leave this place.

Will you leave with me?

Let's go back to Suzhou together. I want to take you home with me.

 

Qiuxiang replied immediately after hearing Tang Yin's words.

I believe what you said, I think you really love me, and I am willing to go back to Suzhou to live with you.

 

The literal translation of this saying is that we have destiny in our past lives, this life and the next life.

This saying can also be used to describe two people who are very fated.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

If you were Qiuxiang, what decision would you make? Do you believe in fate?

I hope this story can give you some new insights.

 



                                        圖片來自百度百科



三生有緣(We are predestined in our past lives, this life and the next life)

 

中國的明王朝有一個著名的小說家與劇作家,他的名字叫做(馮夢龍)

他寫過一本短篇故事集。

其中有一個故事是他以明王朝一個非常著名的名人為主角所創造的一個虛構的故事。

 

這個名人的名字叫做唐寅。當他成年後他的朋友都稱呼他為(唐伯虎)

他非常的聰明,他的學識很豐富。

他會寫詩也會寫文章,他擅長畫畫而且在音樂上也很有高的造詣。

他的性格豪放而且不受拘束,他為自己的才能感到驕傲。

 

他想要接近中央政府內的一個姓華的大臣家中的一個名字叫做秋香的婢女,所以他偽裝成一個失業的喪偶的男子。

他到了這個姓華的大臣的家中去工作。

 

因為唐寅的工作表現很好,所以這個姓華的大臣很信任他並且想要拉攏他。

這個姓華的大臣答應協助唐寅娶妻。

唐寅把握住這個機會,他如願地娶了(秋香)

 

唐寅與秋香結婚的幾天後,秋香對他說。

我一直覺得我似乎曾經看過你,你是否曾經去過蘇州呢?

唐寅回答。

我的故鄉就是蘇州。

 

秋香說。

幾個月前,我與華夫人一起到蘇州,在回程的船上,我看到在另外一艘船上喝酒的那個人就是你嗎?

 

唐寅回答。

你的記憶力真好,那個人就是我。

 

秋香又問。

我後來好像又在無錫也看過你一次對嗎?

 

唐寅回答。

沒有錯,我看到你跟華夫人一起回到華大臣的房子。

 

秋香接著問。

我的工作室負責幫華夫人管理衣服,所以我對服裝的質料與款式都會特別留意。

根據我的回憶,我見到你的那兩次裡,你穿的衣服質料非常好。

你的真實身分真的是一個失業的喪偶的男子嗎?你為何要娶我?你娶我有什麼目的?

 

唐寅回答。

你太聰明了,我會誠實地回答妳的這些問題。

我的真實的名字是唐寅,我來到這裡時我用了一個假的名字。

從我們第一次見面之後,我就對喜歡上妳,所以我從蘇州市跟著妳們的船來到無錫市。

 

我為了接近妳,所以我假裝成一個失業的喪偶的男子,因為這樣我想要找機會接近妳。

我沒有預料到我會那麼順利的娶妳為妻,我認為我們兩個一定是前世今世與來世都有緣分。

妳既然已經發現真相,那麼我認為我們應該要離開這個地方了。

妳願意跟我一起離開這裡嗎?

我們一起回到蘇州,我要帶妳回到我的家。

 

秋香聽完唐寅的話後立刻回答。

我相信你的這些話,我認為你是真的愛我,我願意跟你回到蘇州市一起生活。

 

這句成語直接翻譯的意思是我們前世今世與來世都有緣分

這句成語也可以被用來形容兩個人非常有緣分。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你如果是秋香你會做出怎樣的決定嗎?你相信緣分嗎?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為明-馮夢龍-警世通言-26唐解元一笑姻緣

https://zh.wikisource.org/wiki/%E8%AD%A6%E4%B8%96%E9%80%9A%E8%A8%80/%E7%AC%AC26%E5%8D%B7

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...