12/01/2022

I will give you a position corresponding to your ability, I don't care about your status class. (不次之位)

 

I will give you a position corresponding to your ability, I don't care about your status class. (不次之位)

 

In the Han Dynasty of China, the seventh king was (Liu Che).

He is one of the most famous and respected kings in Chinese history.

 

He led the Han Dynasty to prosperity, and his reign was one of the most powerful periods in Chinese history.

Later generations respectfully called him (Emperor Wu of the Han Dynasty).

 

There is a story about him recorded in the history books.

He lived from 156 BC to 87 BC.

 

He then succeeded his father in 141 BC, and he became king of the Han Dynasty.

That year, he was only 16 years old.

 

Although he is very young, he has already shown amazing ambition and execution ability.

 

He issued an order to the highest administrative heads of the counties and cities at that time.

He says.

My goal in life is to strengthen the Han Dynasty, and I want to become a great king.

I need many people of integrity and ability and knowledge to join the central government's ruling team.

Therefore, I entrust you with a new task. You take the initiative to find out whether there are such talents in the counties and cities you manage. You must find out these people.

This will be included in your job performance review.

 

He issued another order to all the common people.

He says.

I am the new king, I don't care about your status and social class, as long as you think you are an upright person, or you think you have special professional skills, or you have other talents that others don't have, You can write a self-recommendation letter and send it to the palace, and I will arrange a window to receive your letters.

 

As long as I think your ability is professional and special, I will give you an official position corresponding to your ability, you can break away from the existing social class, and you can give full play to your ability in the central government.

 

After his two orders were promulgated, he found many excellent talents in a short period of time.

 

This idiom means that I will give you a position corresponding to your ability, I don't care about your status class.

 

Dear friend, what kind of inspiration or thought do you have after hearing this story?

How old are you now? Do you remember your dreams when you were young? What is your purpose in life?

I hope this story can give you some new harvest.

 

Please read our blog

https://chinesewordingconsultant.blogspot.com/2021/05/liu-che.html#more

 




                                                              此圖片來自維基百科




不次之位(I will give you a position corresponding to your ability, I don't care about your status class.)

 

中國的漢王朝,第七任國王是(劉徹)

他是中國歷史上最著名、最被眾人推崇的國王之一。

 

他帶領漢王朝走向興盛,他在位的期間是中國歷史上最強盛的幾個時期之一。

後代尊稱他為(漢武帝)

 

歷史書上記載過一個關於他的故事。

他生活的年代是西元前156年到西元前87年。

 

他在西元前141年繼位成為漢王朝的國王。

那一年,他只有16歲。

 

他的年紀雖然很小,但是他已經展現出驚人的企圖心與執行力。

 

他下達了一道命令給當時各縣市的最高行政首長。

他說。

我的人生目標就是要壯大漢王朝,我要成為一個偉大的國王。

我需要許多為人正直的人和工作能力卓越的人與知識豐富的人加入中央政府的執政團隊。

因此我交代一個新的任務給你們,你們主動發現在自己所管理的縣市內是否有這些人才,你們必須找出這些人。

這一點將會列入你們的工作績效考核。

 

他又發布了一道命令給所有的平民百姓。

他說。

我是新就任的國王,我不在乎你們的身分與社會階級,只要你自認為你是一個為人正直的人、或者你自認為你有特殊的專業技能,或者你有其他別人所沒有的才能,你就可以寫一封自薦信並且送到皇宮中,我會安排一個窗口專門收你們的信件。

 

只要我認為你的能力是專業並且特殊的,我就會給你一個相對應你的能力的官員職位,你可以脫離現有的社會階層,你可以在中央政府內,充分的發揮你的能力。

 

他的這兩條命令出台後,他在很短的時間內,就找到了很多相當優秀的人才。

 

這句成語的意思是我會給你相對應於你的能力的職位,我不在乎你的身分階級。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你現在幾歲了呢?你還記得你年輕時的夢想嗎?你的人生的目標為何呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為漢書-東方朔傳

https://www.arteducation.com.tw/guwen/bookv_3817.html

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...